Vintage Mod Wool Jacket Women S Hettemarks Sweden Brown Rust Gold 60s
- very 1960's wool tweed checked blazer/jacket
- made in Sweden
- styled by Hettemarks department store
- this company has been producing women's fashion since the 1940's
- notched collar
- double breasted
- 2 large front flap pockets.
- top corner of the pockets has a tiny brown leather triangle to protect it against tearing
- fabric is a substantial weight in brown, rust, & gold
- front has 8 dark brown leather buttons (4 are functional)
- 1 back vent
- completely lined in a silky black fabric
- wool label (in Swedish) & the designers label
- no shoulder pads
- dry clean only
Size: There is no size tag but this is a smaller size probably a 2-6. PLEASE check the measurements below:
- shoulders at back 16 1/2"
- sleeve length from shoulder is 23 1/2"
- armpits across front are 17 1/2"
- waist/hips across front 17 1/2"
- vent in back 10"
- pockets are 8 1/2" by 7 1/2
- length at back NOT including collar 29"
Condition: This is in very good vintage condition. The colors are bright, and the fabrics are clean inside and out. There is one internal button missing, but it is not needed to secure the jacket. All buttons are original. It has been stored in a cedar closet and may have a slight forest aroma.
I DO combine shipping depending upon weight of the total items purchased. If you are interested in more than one item or if you would like an INTERNATIONAL shipping quote, please contact me PRIOR to purchase.
Items are sold AS IS. I am not an expert, but I do my best to be accurate in my description and presentation of each item. Please read description/see photos. I am always available to answer questions and give you more photos.
Shipping is via PRIORITY USPS and will include tracking.