Sears Winnie the Pooh Sit On Clothes Hamper
This nursery item is made of hard plastic and is from the 1970's. It still has the original sticker on the side. It is in pre-owned condition. I see that one hinge is broken. This could probably be fixed with another piece of heavyweight plastic and model glue. The hinge only lets the lid rest open and does not effect any other function of the hamper. It also has a few scuffs from being stored for the last 30 years.
Measures 11.5" wide, 15" tall, 9.5" deep. It features Winnie the Pooh, Owl, Eeyore, and Christopher Robin.
Please see extra photos below...
Side of hamper Shows original sticker
Back of hamper Shows 3 air holes
Opened lid Shows hinges
Shows Broken hinge
I accept Paypal as well as mailed payments.
Please pay within 3 days.
You must contact me after thesale ends if mailing payment.
I try my best to ship your items the next business day after receiving cleared payment.
I always try to included Delivery Confirmation and Insurance on packages.
If something arrives damaged by the Post Office please contact me immediately. Photos may be needed.
I gladly combine shipping on all purchases made in 3 days. Please contact me if you need more time.
If combined shipping costs do not show at checkout please contact me so I can fix it.
Unfortunately I cannot give discounts on multiple payments as I incur a fee on each payment sent.
I may not be able to combine shipping on large items as they may ship cheaper separately.
If an item arrives to you in a condition other than that in which I described I will issue a refund upon safe return of the item.
I only accept returns for items I that did not correctly describe.
I will not accept a return if you change your mind or find a cheaper item.
I no longer accept a cancellation of sale if your child, ex-fiance, or dog bid and/or paid for an item on your account.
International Buyers – Please Note:
· Import duties, taxes, and charges are not included in the item price or shipping cost. These charges are the buyer's responsibility.
· Please check with your country's customs office to determine what these
· Customs fees are normally charged by the shipping company or collected when you pick the item up. These fees are not additional shipping charges.
· We won't under-value merchandise or mark the item as a gift on customs forms. Doing that is against U.S. and international laws.
· I cannot cover international return postage.
· Some items may not be able to be shipped to your country due to customs laws. Please review the customs laws in your country and only bid if the item can be shipped to you.
Thanks for looking!