2) You have to be 100% comfortable with any
and everything in my listing: item, delivery, any charges, price,
delivery times or services. If you are not 100% comfortable with all of
these things, please don’t purchase.
4) I can promise you will get the item that is listed or I will pick it up. Mistakes do happen.
I ask that if you feel when you review my listing, you do not believe
you can give me a "five" for each item.....please do not purchase from
What if there is a problem?
1) I will resolve, if the wrong item is shipped or if there is damage during shipping.
2) I tend to sell items that will have a long shelf life and are durable.
3) Thus, the chance of receiving a damaged product is almost non-existent.
Return policy is listed with each item. Within sixty days I can contact the
manufacturer on your behalf.
5) Please review email sent after purchase.
6) In the follow-up email that WE send it will give you the time frame to contact if item is not received.
How items are shipped:
2) Shipments to Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, United States Territories and P.O. Boxes there is a USPS shipping option. Click the see all details tab and it will show the shipping method.
3) Items are shipped to the address that is sent through the PayPal system so adjust that address if necessary PRIOR TO PURCHASE.
4) It is my preference to ship to a BUSINESS ADDRESS as it works out smoother.
5) If you want a speedier option you can contact me direct and if you enclose a phone number the process is more efficient.
6) If it say UPS in most cases it will go FedEx. does not always have a FedEx option.
7) limits the number of shipping options, but I have many available.
Orders ship out Monday-Friday excluding United States Holidays usually the next business day.
10) If you purchase the item off you cannot provide your own shipping tag or account number.
11) In many cases the manufacture's box is designed to protect the item during transit and that is how we ship most items.
If you want signature confirmation of the item so that the item will
not be left without someone signing it. I do offer that service for an
1) Please email telephone number after purchase to make processing easier.
2) It is against policy to do anything to change any custom's information.
3) Most International buyers elect to purchase direct.
5) Please update telephone number if changed.
Most of my items will allow you to calculate shipping to any particular
country. You can change the country under where you want it shipped.
If they system is not working please let me know.
A large portion of my orders are from outside the United States as I
specialize in getting my items through customs. If you purchase from , I have to follow their rules.
9) Only about half my foreign orders come from. Please note that going through costs you and me more money.
10) The United States Postal Service changed the changed the way I can ship packages.There is no more parcel post service.
12) First class mail is more cumbersome to process and it takes longer to reach your destination.
13) You are responsible that the item can be imported into your country.
have to insure the item so I cannot declare an item for $20 and say
well it costs $200 to replace if the item is damaged or lost. You are
purchasing the item from me, so if the item is damaged or lost, I am
responsible until the item is delivered. If you are giving someone the
money to buy an item for you and then ship it to you then you are
self-insuring that the item will not be lost, stolen or damaged.
15) Buyer is responsible if there are restrictions on postal mail such as a strike or work stoppage or reduction.
17) The United Postal system does not provide a guaranteed delivery time.
18) It is up to your country when they want to let you pickup your package.
How I follow up and how this impacts you?
1) After payment is received, I send an email to your email address on file.
if your listed email address is incorrect or if my email is kicked back
this will be the only email attempt that I will make. Please make sure you email address is correct.
CLOTHING FOR SALE: I recommend washing, ironing or dry cleaning the item prior to wearing. The
items due come from a smoke free environment prior to shipping. I
cannot guarantee that the item will not be exposed to smoke during
transport. If the item is a picture of the actual item the color may
appear different in person due to the lighting and camera used. I only
sell top quality stylish clothing that I would wear but due to the size
or perhaps having the same item in my closet is the reason for selling.
SAME DAY DELIVERY: We offer same day delivery for most items for most areas in all Fifty States.
My goal is to have a long-term relationship where the buyer can come to
me to support smaller companies rather than corporate giants. If the
company saves usually that is best for the consumer.
are many different stores that offering different levels of service and
pricing. I feel that I do a better job than most and will
purchase/browse items to see how others advertise, sell and ship their
If we charge a flat rate for the Lower 48, the UPS/FedEx rate is
inflated for AK, HI and PR because we do not know exactly what it might
Item Pictures: In most cases they are a manufacturer stock picture.
Making an Offer- With
millions of potential buyers everything sells at some point and it
is not our intention to have a protracted discussion on what we will
sell the item for. If the listing allows a best offer and you want the
transaction completed via please use the link. Since the
average person spends at least 30 minutes deciding what and where to buy
it helps and might make sense to spend a minute commenting when you
make an offer including when you are prepared to pay.
We are not looking for protracted negotiations--whether you are buying a ten dollar item or a $10,000 order.
Shipping is a loss leader for us. takes ~15% of the shipping
costs billed to you. Thus if we charge $15 we receive about $12. This
does not factor any time spent to process and pack the order.