Find Help Topic
Everybody Wants to Know
All the basics
The skinny on selling
How to make an offer and more
Various topics that don't fit into the above categories
Quick videos on using Bonanza
The Lawyers Told Us So
Everybody loves rules!
Secret agents! Everywhere!
Talk to Us
It's been so long since we last spoke
|Suggest an Item Trait|
Help build the item category catalog
|Report a Bug|
Find something wrong? Let us know!
|Request a Feature|
What's your great idea?
Topic: General Topics
All prices below are based on the Final Offer Value (FOV). This is the final price paid to you by a buyer, minus a shipping fee exemption of up to $10. See examples below if you have questions. Or, learn how to pay your fees.
Bonanza Fee Table
See above for a definition of FOV.
|FOV under $500||3.5% of FOV for standard booths|
|FOV greater than $500||$17.50 + 1.5% of the amount over $500|
Minimum fee: $0.50 cents.
Maximum fee: $250.
- You sell a $2 item. Although $2 x 3.5% = $0.07 you still owe $0.50 as that is the minimum on any item.
- A buyer buys three of your items for $109 after shipping. The total shipping for the offer is $14, of which $10 is deducted. So your FOV is $109-$10 = $99. Your fee is then 3.5% of $99, or $3.47
- You sell one item for $750 with free shipping. You owe 3.5% on the first $500 ($17.50) and 1.5% on the remaining $250 ($3.75) for a total of $21.25.
The "Fine Print"
- We may choose to offer optional advanced selling features (for example, the ability to view advanced statistics on your items) at a price in the future. However, any non-free features that we choose to add will be purely optional, that is, you won't have to pay for them to be able to sell on Bonanza.
- For the purposes of computing your FOV, it doesn't matter if you close your offer through negotiation or with "Buy Now"
- Sellers have up to 90 days from the date of the transaction to request refunds on the final value fees. Final value fee refund requests on transactions outside of 90 days will not be honored, no exceptions.