Find Help Topic
Everybody Wants to Know
All the basics
The skinny on selling
How to make an offer and more
Various topics that don't fit into the above categories
Q&A-style repository for your most advanced questions
Quick videos on using Bonanza
The Lawyers Told Us So
Everybody loves rules!
Secret agents! Everywhere!
Talk to Us
It's been so long since we last spoke
|Suggest an Item Trait|
Help build the item category catalog
|Report a Bug|
Find something wrong? Let us know!
|Request a Feature|
What's your great idea?
Topic: Buying Topics
Didn't Receive Items in Order
Didn't receive items in your order? Here are the steps you can take to resolve the problem.
- Allow enough time for the item to arrive. Items shipped within the same country can take up to 10-14 days to arrive, depending on the shipping method. It is not unusual for internationally shipped items to take up to 21 days to arrive. Keep in mind that the seller also requires some time to receive your order, get your items packaged, and travel to their local shipping center.
- Email the seller, and make sure they can reach you. Every purchase you make on Bonanza has a link to contact the seller. Using this link will allow you to directly email the seller to check if and when they shipped the item. Often times, a seller can also provide tracking information to help you verify that they did indeed ship the item.
- Open a case in the Order Resolution Center. If the seller has not responded to your emails, and more than 14 days have passed since you ordered your items, you can open a case to inform the seller you have yet to receive your items. If the seller remains unresponsive or unwilling to acknowledge your situation, Bonanza's support team can intervene on your behalf to apply further pressure for the seller to provide tracking information or a refund for your order.
- Contact your credit card company. If we are unable to get further details from the seller, your credit card company may be able to help. Most credit card companies provide some level of purchase protection. Contact your credit card company to learn more.
- Leave feedback. Leave honest feedback about your transaction, so future members can learn from your experience.
How does the Order Resolution Center Work?
If 14 days have passed and your attempts to contact the seller via email have failed, you can open a case against them in the Order Resolution Center. When a seller has a case opened against them, they can choose from the following options to fix the order:
- Provide tracking information. If the seller can provide a tracking number to prove that they shipped the order to you, then you can change your focus to the shipping provider rather than the seller as the source to contact for further assistance in receiving your order.
- Provide a refund. Sellers can opt to provide you a full refund to resolve cases where you have not received your item(s) and they can not provide proof of having shipped the item(s).
- Ship replacement item(s). With your consent, sellers can opt to send you replacement item(s) to assure your satisfaction.
Getting Your Transaction Refunded
If you're given a refund, you'll usually receive it through the same payment method that you used to pay for the item. After the seller offers you a refund, we will check back with you to confirm that you received it.
A full refund is one that covers the cost of the item and original shipping. If you've received an item and want a full refund, you'll usually need to send the item back to the seller. Buyers are responsible for paying return shipping unless the buyer and seller have reached a different agreement.
File a Claim With Paypal
If you purchased your item(s) through Paypal, you can file a claim for refund by clicking here. You have a maximum of 45 days from your date of purchase to open your claim.
File a Claim with Google Checkout
If you purchased your item(s) through Google Checkout, you can file a claim for refund by clicking here. You have a maximum of 90 days from your date of purchase to open your claim.
If you haven't received an item, you can open a case 14 days after the order was purchased. If you received an item and it doesn't match the seller's description, you can open a case right away. You must open a case within 45 days of the end of the listing.
The seller has 7 days from the time you open the case to reply.
You should receive a refund within 3 days of the seller promising a refund, or within 10 days of the seller receiving the returned item. If you haven't received a refund by then, please email our Order Resolution department at firstname.lastname@example.org, and we'll work with the seller to provide you a refund