Who am I?
Iâ€™m a small town girl from Katy, Texas and moved to Georgia in 1985. I was married for seven years and I have two sons. I now live in Walker County, Georgia which is just south of Chattanooga, Tennessee. I am currently collecting Workersâ€™ Compensation due to a car accident in 2009. My career has been in Computer-Aided Drafting while working for Civil Engineers, Landscape Architects, and Surveyors. Since the accident, I have been unable to return to working a full-time job. Thatâ€™s when I began selling my collection of comic books on eBay. After experiencing the tons of fees associated with selling on eBay, I decided to open my own booth here on bonanza. I hope to open a physical store one day, but that will depend on my recovery.
Why should you do business with me?
I realize that there are a ton of comic book stores and sellers out there. So, listed below are a few reasons why you will want to be a customer of mine.
I will provide all comic books in bags and boards.
* All comic books are individually stored and shipped in a comic book bag with a backing board. I will never place more than one comic book in the bag.
I will carefully package all comic books in bubble wrap, cardboard, and packaging peanuts as needed.
* All comic books will be bubble wrapped as a whole and cardboard will be placed over the bubble wrap (one sheet on each side) to prevent any damage to the comic books.
* When shipping comic books in a box, sometimes there is extra room which allows the comic books to move during transit. I will place peanuts, newspaper, or other packing material in these areas to prevent them from moving.
I will respond as quickly as possible to any and all emails.
* There may be times, due to my health, that I am unable to respond to emails immediately, but I always respond within one day.
I will always be respectful to you, even if problems arise.
* I will never treat you as if you are lying or trying to get something for free. If you have any problems with your order, I appreciate emails letting me know the nature of the problem. This enables me to make changes for the benefit of my customers.
I will offer a 100% refund if your order is damaged when it is received.
* Occasionally damage will occur to items during shipping regardless of the care taken to prevent damages. If there is any problem with your order when you receive it, please contact me so that we can make arrangements for a refund or replacement.
I do offer a fair price on all comic books!
* All CGC and PGX professionally graded and encapsulated comic books are listed at full price. All other comic books are listed at a discount, most discounts are around 30%. Percentages are based on the time of listing.
I will gift wrap your order!
* If your order is to be given as a gift, I will gift wrap the order and send it to their address if you so desire. Send me a message at email@example.com after making your purchase so that I know to gift wrap the order and tell me where to send it! Now how many companies will do that?
How can you contact me?
It is always best to contact me via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. However, you can contact by telephone at 706-638-3958.
What do my customers say about me?
Check out my feedback page at http://www.bonanza.com/users/419874/user_feedbacks or click on the number of total feedback to the right of my picture!