More Seller Details
I enjoy collecting diecast cars, diecast trucks, diecast motorcycles and diecast farm equipment. I also enjoy collecting knives. I decided long ago to become a seller of the things I like to col... (continued)See full profile
casper has done all of the following:
- Filled out profile information about themselves. See profile.
- Used a valid credit card to pay Bonanza fees or membership dues.
- Received personal recommendations from other Bonanza members. See them at the bottom of their profile page.
- Received at least five positive feedback from transactions occurring on Bonanza. See all feedback.
- Filled out a detailed overview of their booth. See their detailed overview.
- Provided detailed policies for their booth. See their booth policies.
- Posted at least 20 messages in the Bonanza message forums (3489 messages, to be exact).
- Given at least one other way they can be found online or offline, besides Bonanza. See profile.
- Logged into Bonanza within the last month.
There are nine total points we consider when compiling the above list. A score of four is about normal for a user that has been at Bonanza longer than a month. Very few users have more than seven. See all points considered here.
Can I Trust Bonanza?
Bonanza has built a community where an upbeat attitude and friendly spirit are the norm. Over the course of all transactions that have occurred on Bonanza in the last year (amongst buyers and sellers who left feedback), 97.6% were marked as positive experiences.
We use highly secure 256 bit encryption for submitting all orders on Bonanza, and credit card and debit card transactions are processed over the secure networks built by Checkout by Amazon, and Paypal, and we are accredited by the BBB.
A Word from Our Lawyers
The information above is provided solely for informational purposes, to guide you toward making your own determination of this seller's trustability.
Bonanza does not purport that this or any seller is definitely trustable. Our lawyers would just hate it if we did.