Just letting you know...

This topic is about the game "Bonanza Friends Unite Booth Jump." To read full rules for the game, click here.

New Game September 13th

Subscribe to New Game September 13th 7 posts 3 voices

Posted by calico1953, Center Sandwich, NH. 2,044 total posts | Posted 3 months ago

Last year I hosted a group game called Bonanza Friends Unite. We started in one booth and stayed there for 20 minutes. During that time we all promoted that one booth for twenty minutes on any platform we belonged to. It can be Twitter, Facebook, Google Plus, Pinterest and any platform we belong to. At that time, you the featured booth can also can run a special in your booth like a discount or coupon. After that one booth is visited we “JUMP” to the next on the list. You can buy from that booth at any time. We start at 7 PM Est and go until 10 PM Est. There are only 9 booths allowed that week, so sign up as soon as you can, We had a great time last year and I am allowing sign ups for Wednesday Sept 13th. Should you like to join be sure to tell me that you want to join and I will let you know what time you are up. Hope to see you there. The only rule is that you agree to stay for the night. No purchase necessary. Sign up soon. Post your booth and I will let you know what time you are up. Bonnie

calico1953's booth

Posted by calico1953, Center Sandwich, NH. 2,044 total posts | Posted 3 months ago

Sign me up
http://www.bonanza.com/booths/calico1953
My special will be three pairs of earrings for $10.00 and free shipping

calico1953's booth

Posted by WholesaleSupplies, . 65 total posts | Posted 2 months ago

I would like to sign up.

http://www.bonanza.com/booths/WholesaleSupplies

My special will be a free Twitter Promotion with 200 to 500 Tweets of Your Item by Different Tweeters with any $10.00 or more purchase (Valid only during game on September 13, 2017 7:00 to 10:00 PM Eastern.) $3.69 Value.

WholesaleSupplies

Posted by annimae, Bixby, OK. 4,276 total posts | Posted 2 months ago

Sign me up please!!
Use coupon code GOTM to get 20% off everything, including CLEARANCE items that have already been marked down.

Annimae's

Posted by calico1953, Center Sandwich, NH. 2,044 total posts | Posted 2 months ago

Come and join the fun!

calico1953's booth

Posted by calico1953, Center Sandwich, NH. 2,044 total posts | Posted 2 months ago

Be sure to join us. It is alot of fun!

calico1953's booth

Due to the lack of people signing up we will not be holding the auction this week

calico1953's booth
Spinner

Minimum 6 characters; at least one number and one capital letter

By creating an account, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.

New to Bonanza? Sign up to save items, follow sellers and get exclusive coupons.

Don't worry - Bonanza respects your inbox. We send less email and make it easy to opt out. Read our privacy policy »