Just letting you know...

This topic is about the game "Word Find Challenge." To read full rules for the game, click here.

◄Word Find Challenge ◄ October 16 2017 ► ►►

Subscribe to ◄Word Find Challenge ◄ October 16 2017 ► ►► 90 posts 8 voices

Page
1 2 3 >
Posted by Policequilts, Burlington, WI. 21,862 total posts | Posted 2 months ago

This week’s hostess is Bette Policequilts

If you are new to this game, please read the rules below and look
forward to a challenge that provides both FUN and PRIZES!

No purchase required to play.
If you would like to donate a prize, we really appreciate it!
It makes the game even more fun!
Word Find Challenge

~ . ~ . ~ . ~ . ~ . ~ . ~ . ~ . ~ . ~ . ~ . ~ . ~ . ~ . ~ . ~ . ~ . ~ .
~ . ~ . ~ . ~ . ~ . ~ . ~ . ~ . ~ . ~ . ~ . ~ . ~ . ~
Game Objective:
Find as many words as you can using only the letters in the given word
or phrase.
Game

1) All found words must be 3 letters or longer.
2) Proper nouns are not allowed. This includes personal names, brand
names, cities, states, etc. The word is allowed if it also has a
dictionary meaning. Example: “pat” and “robin” are acceptable.
3) Words made by simply adding an “s” at the end are not allowed. Words
ending in “s” that have their own dictionary entries are acceptable.
Example: “pets” and “drives” are not allowed, but “alms” and “measles”
are fine.
4) No contractions. Examples: can’t, don’t, won’t are not allowed.
5) No acronyms. Examples: IBM, UCLA, OMG are not allowed.
6) All acceptable words must be found in a current English dictionary.
7) All entries must contain at least 75 words.
This game will be moderated jointly by joyce72747, Policequilts,
We will alternate hosting each week, allowing all of us to get in on the
challenge, fun and prizes.
The new word or phrase for the week will be posted on or before Monday
at noon EST/9:00am PST.
WFC will appear in the Games Forum as Word Find Challenge – Week of (Date).
You will have from the day the phrase is posted through Wednesday to
work on your list.
To make it easier to check, we ask that you please put only one word on
each line.
Your list should be bmailed to the host no later than Wednesday at 8pm
EST / 5pm PST .
On Thursday at 8 pm EST , one random winner will be selected from all
eligible entries.
The length of the longest list and the average of all participants will
be posted along with any other stats the host opts to share.
To enter the WFC game just post a note on the game thread saying you’ll
take the challenge and thus be placed on the Player List for the week.
Prize

Each week the randomly selected winner will have the choice of one prize
from all prizes offered and must post that choice to the thread.
All players will have a chance to win.
Once you have won a prize, you will not be eligible to win another prize
for a month.

Feel free to ask questions here or b-mail Joyce, Bette, Emily, Nancy or
Joyce – Joyce72747
Bette – Policequilts
~ . ~ . ~ . ~ . ~ . ~ . ~ . ~ . ~ . ~ . ~ . ~ . ~ . ~ . ~ . ~ . ~ . ~ .
~ . ~ . ~ . ~ . ~ . ~ . ~ . ~ . ~ . ~ . ~ . ~ . ~ . ~
h1. WFC

(alphabetical order)
Abrafox
AutumnLeaves
BookRush
Catnutti
ccmom
ChelleysCottage
CindyBear
cshort0319
divinefabricsnmore
FrankandGladys
Hottytoddy40zoo
Joyce72747
KathysCreations
LoveCrafting
masonictreasures
mrsdinkerson
NancysNostalgicDolls
oldbaloo
Policequilts
Reksplace36
tammiestreasures
tearyblues888
VintageSpecialties
wonderwoman
ZiggyZool

after name indicates prize donor over the years.

Winners past 4 weeks:
Sept 18 Kay
Sept 25 Emily
Oct 4 Bette
Oct 9 Carolyn

Posted by Policequilts, Burlington, WI. 21,862 total posts | Posted 2 months ago

Prizes

Note: Free Shipping of prizes applies to US only, unless otherwise specified.

Thank you so much to all our Prize Donors

MrsDinkerson has donated these prizes.

The Treasure of Friendship Gift Book

Quotables Bookmark Friends Photo Holder or Shake-E Blade Harness or Fishing Accessory

KathysCreations
has donated these prizes

on left Hand Crocheted Cotton Personal Facial Exfoliating Soap Saver
Pouch- winner has choice of several colors
On right Handmade lip balm, lipstick, memory stick holder

11 colors to choose from Picture clickable. Click pictures to see details

Either of these 2 items one allowed per person then they are gone
Cross Bookmark

NancysNostalgicDolls

has donated these prizes.

or

Vintage Costume Bracelet* or Pair Costume Earrings

Prizes donated by Catnutti

Redware Poodle * Disney insulated lunch box

Policequilts has donated these prizes.

Snack bag of Buttons .. Ribbon Bows

Vintage Specialties has donated these prizes.

2009 Christmas Ornament, Christmas House One Light Church Ornament, item

on right Peek-a-boo Pumpkin Enhanced Digital Art Photography (Digital File)

Abrafox has donated these prizes

Pictures are all clickable. See description in Charlotte’s booth.

Selection of color includes either of these.
Narrow spatula’s pick 2 colors (orange, green, blue)
The Patriotic necklace also comes with your choice of clip or pierced earrings.

cshort0319 has donated these prizes
……
Christmas Angel Collection, Lg lead crystal Czech Repub, 2 Cat Christma post cards

6 Christmas Beads, Unique measuring spoons, Robby Robot Pencil Sharpener -———————- 36", 3 Glass Beads Necklaces, Happy Meal Madame Alexander Red Riding Hood Each picture is clickable. Click to go to item and read details about these lovely new prize additions.

ChelleysCottage has donated these prizes.

Disney Christmas ornament 2006

C1995 (?) BESTOY 8E 109 T 512 (?) Not sure about numbers & letters.
It is about 12" tall. The dress is not original to the doll.

THE PUMPKIN PATCH WAS HARVESTED
QUICKLY FOR THE HOLIDAYS

A4, C2, D2, E4, F, H5, I3, K2, L2, M, N, O2,
P3, Q, R2, S3, T4, U2, V, W, Y2

Players
Bette Policequilts RECEIVED
Joyce joyce72747 RECEIVED
May tearyblues888 RECEIVED
Kay AutumnLeaves RECEIVED
Carolyn cshort0319 RECEIVED
Emily MrsDinkerson RECEIVED
Kathy VintageSpecialties RECEIVED

Peanut Gallery:
Chelley chelleyscottage
Charlotte & Diana Abrafox
Vickie Catnutti
Anita hottytoddy40zoo
Anne oldbaloo
Dawn MeemawaHouse
Robin ZiggyZool
Scott Masonictreasures
Cindy ccmom
Linda driver211
Nancy NancysNostalgicDolls
Rick reksplace36
Dee divinefabricsnmore

Posted by cshort0319, Kingston, NY. 9,902 total posts | Posted 2 months ago

Here’s one for you in the singular form:

“Persistent areas of open water in places where you’d expect sea ice, such as in the Arctic and Antarctic, are known as polynyas, according to the National Snow and Ice Data Center.

This Weddell polynya, however, is somewhat remarkable."

I just read it on the news. A totally new – to me, at least – word!!!!!

Enjoy it. We may well be the first non-scientists to ever use the word. LOL

I’m working – successfully – on words 6 or more letters,all containing at least one P.

Early start to the new game.
Game phrase is:

QUICKLY FOR THE HOLIDAYS

Well, gloomy and wet outside and the air horn is dead. I have to remember to buy another one for those telemarketer calls.

Posted by joyce72747, Greentown, IN. 28,971 total posts | Posted 2 months ago

Good morning. I, too, noticed todayy is the 13th^Friday^ as I checked my cell for messages.

Carolyn, good new word spotting.
Truth….I see an unfamiliar word almost daily.
I know they are unfamiliar but somehow forgwet the spelling almost as soon as I’ve read it.

Bette, like the phrase esp because of the P’s.
I’ve missed that letter in several phrases recently.

Off I go now to exercise.

phrase this week:

QUICKLY FOR THE HOLIDAYS

Before I go let me mention….
FUN, FREE WORD FOR THE DAY is AARDVARK
While viewing the letters the first word that jumped out at me is “AARDVARK”
Why? Not sure but my first word is a fun gift to all.
Have a

Collectibles and So Much More

Posted by divinefabricsnmore, Fabric Heaven, OH. 13,943 total posts | Posted 2 months ago

ANYone Can Play – EVERYone is Welcomed to Join the WFC Game or Forum! Good Morning Dear Ones!

Here’s This Week’s Phrase:
QUICKLY FOR THE HOLIDAYS

A4, C2, D2, E4, F, H5, I3, K2, L2, M,
N, O2, P3, Q, R2, S3, T4, U2, V, W, Y2

My brother’s doing better after that 9ft. fall off of a ladder. . .I still contend he experienced a Real Miracle. . .he was Life-Flighted (in a Helicopter) from their local hospital to Metro Hospital, here in Cleveland, because he fell onto a deck railing with 4×4 top of railing. . .he has NO bruises and NO breaks, even the nurses and doctors told him, THAT just doesn’t happen when someone falls 9 feet unto a solid woolen structure – his chest took most of the brunt of the hard wooden landing. . .LAST year he called me for “Spiritual Reading” and we were chatting afterward and he told me he did not believe in Miracles. . .I told him something like, “Well, I have an advantage over most people, because of my Gift, and I have NO doubt Miracles happen all the time, honestly I know it might be more difficult for me to believe in Miracles if I had not experienced, heard, or seen so many as I have. You best re-think, man, because God has a way of dealing with a Believer of God, but NOT of Miracles, you might some day, HAVE to believe, because NOTHING else could explain whatever it is you just might know see feel experience or hear about that IS a Miracle.” Last week he called me about his fall, and I told him, "Ben, I See it, even as you’re talking your Guardian Angel is showing my Angel and my Angel’s showing me…and my Angel’s telling me, that you experienced a Miracle, cuz NO ONE falls that far and that hard without a break, or at least without bruising up in black and blue marks. . . since then 3 other people told him he must’ve had a Guardian Angel watching over him since nothing broke and nothing’s bruised in black and blue. . .I believe in Miracles. . .I actually think I would believe in those, no matter what. . .

Remember:

Pic below is our own “Mapleside Farm” located in Brunswick OH, been there with both family and friends years ago. . .it’s a HUGE Farm with LOTS to Do and See, and was once voted “America’s Most Beautiful Farm”. . .I Remember it being a Great Place to go with one’s kids so all can pick out a pumpkin right out of a Wonderful Pumpkin Patch!

Mapleside Farm’s Pumpkin Fest, (Last Week) Here:
https://www.facebook.com/maplesidefarms/videos/10156699560618858/

Have a Great Weekend!

Dee

Divine Fabrics n More

list sent in; all words have letter p. 6 or more letters, 500 + words.

New players are welcome to play. This week’s game phrase is:

*Game phrase is:

QUICKLY FOR THE HOLIDAYS*

WOW, Carolyn, you must be pooped getting all those “P” words. (6 letter word, 2 P’s and not on your word lists) ;-D LOL

Again, I did words ending in suffixes.

I also notice that it has been some time since we had a “G”. I keep using ING in my words and had to delete them.

Rained during the night. This morning is gloomy and wet.

Instead of buying cat “treats”, I found out Fletcher loves the IAMs cat food. Why, The 7# bag I got for the old cat had been ripped apart and eaten and Fletcher looked very guilty.
So I purchased another 7# for the old cat. (They are smaller, round and easy for her to eat instead of all that can food).
So during the night, I hear rustling, thumping and a hard bump. Fletcher found the bag hidden in the hamper and managed to get the bag out of the hamper and started to work on opening it.
I am trying to find someplace other than the cat carrier to place the various treats. When I open the cat carrier, the boys can hear the door opening and come running to get a treat when all I want to do is to give Scat some hard food to eat.

I have to figure something out.
Fletcher is way too smart and notices everything.
He knows that there is a small bag of treats on the bulletin board by the phone. If I reach up, he knows that I would be getting the treat bag.
Funny thing, when I talk to Fletcher about stuff, he listens.

Come play and exercise your brain with us.

FUN, FREE WORD FOR THE DAY is KALEIDOSCOPE
Words requiring “K” was almost my personal challenge along with having at least 6 letters.
However, no personal challenge this week but to try and use words that don’t appear in my lists weekly. I realize there are some words I’d call my “go to” words. Not this week.
BTW, did you realize there are only 5 letters of the alphabet that are not in this letter mix? I do miss the B and G….lol
………..

QUICKLY FOR THE HOLIDAYS

I should of grabbed one of the words from the phrase and had all the words starting from the letters of that word. PATCH could been a great word to use.

There were so many different kinds of challenges up for grabs this week!

Posted by divinefabricsnmore, Fabric Heaven, OH. 13,943 total posts | Posted 2 months ago

Oh My Gosh Bette, So Thoroughly ENJOYED Your Post about Fletcher and others! You had me laughing, for sure! Our Cinders was like your Fletcher in many ways smart as a whip, payed close attention, and knew “The King’s English” (understood words) right away! Oftentimes she’d tilt her head somewhat if/when I’d have a bit of a lengthier conversation with her, that always cracked us up!

Here’s a Cute Crowd of Black Cats in a Patched Pumpkin to Enjoy:

QUICKLY FOR THE HOLIDAYS

Maxine, ALWAYS Cracks me up. . .Enjoy!. . .

Below Looks a LOT like our Leo Boy!

Divine Fabrics n More

I’m working on new game prizes – quite frankly, I get bored seeing the same old, same old items every week, so when Joyce comes back, I’ll have an entirely new list for her.(Would you say, maybe I have too much time on my hands!)

Actually, the cellulitis has kept me from being at all active physically, so, yes, I have had time to spare, and I get bored taking picture after picture and then writing descriptions, followed by the dreaded POSTING of the items.

Far as redoing the appearance of my booth – forget about that. I don’t have the skills and don’t choose to learn them either.

When I was a newspaper editor, I could just come up with the ideas – and the talented artistic staff member would just transparent that into exactly what I wanted. We even had an internationally-known Science-Fiction illustrator – a neighbor – who would work from a word-of-mouth idea and come up with an award-winning cartoon every week. Those were the days, my friends, those were the days.

I’m really not whining, just fondly recalling the days of yore.

Hobbling off to the post office………

Noted mention of SMART kitties.
Well, our two RIP, kitties, Bill and Adelle, knew when we sat at the dining room table of an evening to play scrabble or backgammon they would play, too. They each got on the same chair almost nightly and put their “elbows” on the table to watch every move we made. Scrabble tiles mixed in the box always drew additional attention like puzzle pieces they wanted to play with tiles as we did a mixing them before we drew.
Yes, Bette, your Fletcher etc was a fun read. As was your Cinder’s read, Dee.
I’ve seen similar to this and laughed
Some might be offended by a cat on the table but they are so darn cute acting and interacting that we forgive them their feet on the table and just clean up before we dine in the same space.

Buddy, our 21 year+ cat that’s like 105 human years is so much more active since the vet gave us a med we give every third day. Just a small drop in his mouth with an eyedropper and he seems to have gotten new energy/life. He hadn’t been to the top of the cat tree for months. He hadn’t gotten on the bed at night with us for a long time either. Since this eyedropper med he does get on the bed and found his way to the top of the tree and down twice yesterday. Amazing. Yes, we need to get his kidneys checked in about 6 months med could damage but it may be just a trade off allowing him a longer life coming to an end with kidney problems. Good trade off IF that happens. He is enjoying life so much more.

Dee, love the black kitties in pumpkin. They look like little felted kittens. Great way to give a scare to a spayed black girl kitty. ;-D

The thing with Fletcher is that he watches your mouth as you talk and then glance up to your eyes. Just interesting. (I hope my mom isn’t reincarnated at him. )

Blue will cock his head 90 degrees at times. It’s so cute plus his markings just add to it. At night, he sleeps between my legs and on my stomach. If I move my hands, he watches and then sits up. He cocks his head and watches more. Then from sitting position, he raises his front legs and sits up into a standing upright position. This cat has beautiful balance. Then one hand movement and he stomps on it.

Blue love milk bottle rings. Every time I open another gallon of milk, I pull the ring off and offer it to Blue. Blue comes running and he balances to grab it. I don’t know where all the milk bottles go in this house but when I die, they may find quite a few dozen of them. LOL

I have been thinking of updating my prizes too.
Not sure when, but I will go over some of my crafting items and such.
Anything of interest? Throw some ideas out there of what you might be of interest.
Cookie cutters: Maybe a vintage one or two or newer ones for cutting clay.
Beads, tulle, mix bag of fabric, chains
Buttons, embroidery thread mix or ?
Game books, books, trinkets or ?

Seems like my Beau is a lot like your Blue, Bette.
When we got him from the humane society he was so lanky 3 years old+. He was really really a skitsy kitty. We think he’d never been around men as he seemed terrified of Bob. Well, 7 years later and now he almost trusts Bob even comes when Bob offers treats. Also has learned from Buddy how to beg for additional treats and does so during the day.
Anyway, he has that cocked glance as you talk to him. When I put my hand out for him he almost stands and holds onto my hand. He also does a leap up and stands in place often esp when he thinks we are playing. Yes, mine understands lots of words. Porch is one. If I say that single word even while in the living room they go right to the porch door waiting for me to open it. When I get out of bed in the morning Beau always know I’ll head into the bathroom so he leads the way. Next he goes to the bedroom door waiting for me to open it to get on with my day. Usually his next stop is the food bowl and then on to the water bowl. Cats certainly are creatures of habit.

Posted by Abrafox, Northern UT, UT Sneak into the warehouse!. 5,006 total posts | Posted 2 months ago

Dee, miracles do happen. A nine foot fall landing on a railing with no injuries qualifies! We were recently called to an auto accident. My patient was lying on the ground off the road, conscious and alert with a big goose egg on the back of his head from falling backward (suspect concussion) and no other apparent injuries. He had been pushing a car that had stalled out in the road. It was after dark. Another car came down the road and hit the car he was pushing. From looking at he damage on the cars, I figure the car missed him by mere inches, if that much and it would be hard to convince me that an angel didn’t shove him out of the way. The speed limit on the road is 60. There is no word but miracle for that kind of luck.

Abrafox's booth

Wow, Charlotte, what a happy ending!

our diabetic cat, Bear, was one of those clever cats whom no packaging fazed.

He could open a cupboard, then pull out the big tin popcorn tin, take the top off, remove the double strength sealed bag, rip off the saran wrap, then the tin foil, until finally, he got to the cat food.,,,and ate himself into a diabetic coma.

Nonetheless, Bear lived to be over 21 years old, and was in remarkably good health all the while.

He was a feral cat – our first cat – and even after all these years, we still miss him.

What Superb Posts! I usually don’t come back later to read under my last posting, but today I decided to do so!
Bette, still laughing at the cat antics, head tilts and all (right now I am laughing here, also at me, because I first typed “head tits and all” LOL!) . . . I adore cats, we always had BOTH until I became more and more allergic to cat dander, to the point where NO meds helped me and I’d have trouble breathing (but too at that time, I was once also a smoker) I’m still allergic, as our daughter has a cat, a wonderful elderly calico who loves everyone, and has had to have most of her teeth removed. Our Leo has NO top incisors/teeth either 6 or 4, I forget. . .
I rescued a feral cat and ended up giving him to my niece because as I said, I became allergic to their dander, but how I miss those kitty cat antics. . .just like there’s NOTHING like a dog and their antics and charms, I equally believe there’s NOTHING like Kitty Cats and their antics and charms! I miss having them in our life, but life changes and rearranges the best laid plans of mice, and men, and old gals, too…LOL!

So Raise your hands if you ENJOYED all those posts under mine . . .

ROFL!

Divine Fabrics n More

Posted by mrsdinkerson, Northwest Suburbs, IL. 14,561 total posts | Posted 2 months ago

Definitely raising my hand here over the adorable cat antics!

Bette- I know you think the boys are BAD, but seriously…they are SO stinkin’ cute! LOL

I was able to turn in a list using words starting with P,D, or Q

Well, now, you know, these cute, darling cat antics are adorable UNTIL……..

One cold winter day, I went out the front door to grab the mail out of the mail box. Easy-peasey. Did it every day.

Only that day, somehow, I locked myself out of the house – barefoot in lightweight clothing.

Nobody was home except Bear.I sat on the porch wicker chair glaring in at him; he looked back at me – sort of wondering what I was doing out there.

Do you think that cat, who could open any door within a matter of seconds, would open the door for me? Nope. No how, No way.

I trudged barefoot across the street to a neighbor who called my daughter at work and went home and waited for her. (He was one of those really messy people who would rather die that have you see the house till he’d cleaned it up……)

And I waited and waited and waited, until finally she pulled up with the key.

And innocent Bear, was just so happy to see me once I got into the house. But, would he let me in – fat chance of that.

I did learn to always hide a key outside the house in an easily-accessible spot. If a burglar found it – too bad. The doors were beveled plate glass, and my dad always said, “Better for a thief to have a key than to break the door down.” A man of uncommonly good sense.

Still up, but finally ready for bed.

I am substituting 8 new items for WFC prizes. They don’t show up on the list yet, but – if you want to see them, they are listed under “Newest,” and each one starts out with the letters: WFC,

I know one is quite high priced, but it’s not a mistake. I had planned to list it as a prize, and was astonished to find how much it had appreciated in value, so there it is, with all the other items.

EVERYone is Welcomed to Play or Join In, in Some Fine and Fun Way!

This Week’s Phrase Is:

A4,C2,D2,E4,F,H5 I3,K2,L2,M,N,O2,P3,Q,R2,S3,T4,U2,V,W,Y2

Divine Fabrics n More

RuhhhRoh. . .Prayers needed, our daughter’s being screwed out of $600.00 by her daughter’s Route42 Dance Academy Studio – Originally, they told her that they would refund her, but NOW they are accusing her of lying about her daughter’s injury. Our granddaughter has a back injury, that flared up again, and then she had to choose between going to Route42 and commit to being their recital OR stick with the Flag Cheerleaders called The Hurricettes of which she Co-Leads and is part of the High School Band, and she and the other gal teach all the routines for on field half time shows, she CHOSE the Hurricettes this time as it’s her LAST year at High School. . .well, she does those routines and IS in pain and HAS to wear a compression back brace immediately after Football game, and CANNOT do both, otherwise the back can get permanently injured. Anyway, originally her dance studio promised a FULL refund of $1200.00 and is NOW only giving back $600.00. . .anyway daughter’s lawyer friend said it’s a “he said, she said” type of situation and therefore not a slam dunk for a small claims court. . .and too the man in charge of all this at Route42, REFUSES now to even talk to our daughter. Well I told her, let go and let God. . .but being a Virgo, it’s hard for her to do so. . .so I told her to DO all she can (because there is NOTHING wrong with reporting such to places or people like the Better Business Bureau, or The State’s Attorney General, or whatever it is she MIGHT do or choose to do. . .but I’m asking for prayers, because I Know that Prayer DOES and/or CAN/MIGHT change things! Warmhearted Thanks Friends and Happy Sunday Once Again!

By the way our granddaughter’s been with that studio for 15 years, and has done them well, like when she 1st injured her back and could not dance last year, she went and volunteered to help wherever she could help. . .BOTH our girls are like this. . .FYI

Divine Fabrics n More

I don’t know how your state operates – or even what state she lives in, but I am familiar with New York State, where I live.

Our State Attorney General has a Consumer Fraud division. Each County also has a Consumer Fraud division under the local District Attorney.

This is a free service, by the way. No income test.

I have always found that a well-placed letter to that local office, copy to state AG, resulted in a response on the District Attorney’s Official Stationary – has a powerful impact.

Whatever she can document, she should.

If most of the transactions/conversations were by telephone, it’s best to have a recollection of the date and approximate time of day; the person to whom she spoke.

It all adds up.

It’s not a trial by jury kind of thing.

Did she, at the time of her injury, report it to the place, go to the emergency room, fill out any forms about the injury? Again, in New York state, groups like gyms and dance studios, grocery stores – any place where the public is served, are required to file incident reports with the state. No ifs, and, or buts.

Document, document, document.

It adds up.

The reality is, however, she and her family have to do the legwork.

Get it all lined up before going to Consumer Fraud. Be clear, concise. No whining. No sob story. This was a business transaction, and the dance studio did not honor its own terms.

Lawyers are generally speaking, reluctant to take on a case where they aren’t pretty sure they will make money. They are – as the saying goes – in “business,” not doing “charity work.”

It will be hard work for the family, but she owes it to herself and to everyone else the company is trying to screw out of money.

Good luck.

Dee, somehow I have a feeling your daughter will work through this with a good end result. Looks like Carolyn has some good info. Prayers.
I love the autumn look you shared. I love all of fall colors.

I have been exercising. List is growing.
High long will it get? Time will tell.

QUICKLY FOR THE HOLIDAYS

Em, fun challenge PDQ Is that because you turned
your list in "p"retty "d"arn "q"uick?

Oh, no!
D Day = dentist day
Wish me good luck.
See you later.

Posted by divinefabricsnmore, Fabric Heaven, OH. 13,943 total posts | Posted about 2 months ago

Oh yes, I told her, originally, to contact ALL those that need contacting including the Ohio State District Attorney, Mike DeWine; The Better Business Burea; Make a report to the Local Police (Parma Hts. Police that is); and to go to Doctor who diagnosed C’s back, to give them an affidavit of some kind, and to even get an affidavit from the Sullivans (Band director and Hurricettes Leader) who were aware some time back as to WHAT was going on with C’s back, & so on, because even if her lawyer friend tells her not to do a small case claims she’d have affidavits or testimonials. . .I don’t know what she’s decided about those, but thus far she’s not taking it to court. I told her for now, after she does all she can to then “let God and let go…” Thanks peeps for your insight, support, ideas, prayers and good thoughts!

Yikes, it’s MONDAY – and LOOK what I Found, in the Pumpkin Patch on this Fine Autumn Monday – LOLOL!

QUICKLY FOR THE HOLIDAYS

Divine Fabrics n More
Page
1 2 3 >
Spinner

Minimum 6 characters; at least one number and one capital letter

By creating an account, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.

New to Bonanza? Sign up to save items, follow sellers and get exclusive coupons.

Don't worry - Bonanza respects your inbox. We send less email and make it easy to opt out. Read our privacy policy »