Just letting you know...

This topic is about the game "2017 BONANZA Christmas Card Exchange." To read full rules for the game, click here.

2017 Christmas Card Exchange

Subscribe to 2017 Christmas Card Exchange 74 posts 17 voices

Page
< 1 2 3 >

Posted by Once_Again, . 69 total posts | Posted 10 months ago

Sounds like so much fun. If it’s not too late, please add me to your list

Lise

Welcome to Once Again Offering thousands of treasures from my parents estate

Posted by iloveoldstuff, Ellicottville, NY. 1,035 total posts | Posted 10 months ago

This sounds like something I’d love to do this year! Please add me to the list!

This year, my Christmas will be lonely – my fiance of nearly 10 years passed away at the end of September. :( This could help raise my spirits :)

Posted by hopeslittleangels, Coon Rapids, MN. 6,263 total posts | Posted 10 months ago

Great you could join us Once_Again & iloveoldstuff :)

I am so happy that we have so many participants already this year!! I really hope we will be able to help brighten each others Christmas Season :)

Hope's Little Angels

Posted by EmbellishMart, . 261 total posts | Posted 10 months ago

Just came to say wishing everyone Season’s Greetings and a very Merry Christmas opening your fun Christmas cards. I saw where Inspired Creations chatted about it to Craft Patch, and came to see. Can’t participate this year, and Christmas only comes once per year…boo hoo :( Love this type of thing! Well, Happy Holidays and see ’yall around! :) Gonna bookmark this.

Sandi
EmbellishMart
Bead Tonic
Paper Nirvana
Artsy Craftery Studio

EmbellishMart

Posted by hopeslittleangels, Coon Rapids, MN. 6,263 total posts | Posted 10 months ago

Sorry you can’t join us this year EmbellishMart—hopefully I will be doing this again next year so perhaps you can join us then!! Thanks for the Holiday wishes and Hoping you also have a Very Blessed Christmas :)

Hope's Little Angels

Posted by BudgetBasement, Lansing, MI. 831 total posts | Posted 10 months ago

add me please, thanks

BudgetBasement's booth

Got you added BudgetBasement!! So happy you could join us!!

Hope's Little Angels

Still time to get added!

Hope's Little Angels

Posted by InspiredCreations, Rocky Mountains, CO. 594 total posts | Posted 10 months ago

I love it that the list is growing!

I think I’ll use some garland and clothespins this year to hang the cards on.

Inspired Creations

Yes :) We have a nice group this year!!
That is a good idea Becky!! I might do that too :)

Hope's Little Angels

Still time to get on the list :)

Hope's Little Angels

Working on getting the list together…hoping to message everyone by Thursday so we can get started :)

Hope's Little Angels

Posted by iloveoldstuff, Ellicottville, NY. 1,035 total posts | Posted 10 months ago

Sending you a Bmail with my mailing info :) Sorry I’m late to get it to you, hopeslittleangels.

Last Chance!! There is still alittle time if you want to join the Fun…I will be sending the list off to everyone later today

Hope's Little Angels

List sent :) Please let me know if you did not get it.
So very excited to get started—Thanks to all

Hope's Little Angels

Posted by joyce72747, Greentown, IN. 29,386 total posts | Posted 10 months ago

Well, friends, my card exchange Christmas cards are in the mail.
They will start arriving in the next few days.
………..
…………………….
It won’t be long now.

Collectibles and So Much More

Posted by InspiredCreations, Rocky Mountains, CO. 594 total posts | Posted 10 months ago

Cards sent. Happy Holidays to all! Looking forward to visiting the mailbox!

Inspired Creations

Went to the yesterday.
Received my first card exchange greeting from Inspired Gifts
in the form of a 2018 card type calendar.
………………….. Becky

I received 2 beautiful cards in the mail from Joyce and Becky. They are the now hanging in my dining room :) Thanks!! With them and the snow we got overnight it is starting to feel more like Christmas

Hope's Little Angels

Awesome! You’re very welcome!

Inspired Creations

Enjoy, Joy. You are very welcome.
Snow? None here yet but temps will be below freezing for the next few nights at least. Daytime temps warming to 40 but we could get snow in the next few days.

I received Joyce’s beautiful card. I go for the simple approach to decorating for Christmas…lol. Mini clothespins & a string of garland will hold the cards this year.

Inspired Creations

Posted by kyliesklotheskloset, . 3,768 total posts | Posted 10 months ago

I love it! I also love your little “nook” by the windows with your recliner. And the little beds for your fur babies right by. Just cute all around! lol

My cards will be going out on Monday and Tuesday :)

kyliesklotheskloset

Got my cards done today, they will go out in the morning. Received a cute snowman card from Margiecrafts today Thanks :)
I love your display Becky!! & I also love your “nook” :)

Hope's Little Angels

Nice pictures displaying your cards I do see mine…lol
Today I found a few Christmas cards and one was from Margie
of Margiecrafts. Thanks, Margie. Made me feel like Christmas really is just around the corner.
Looking forward to more cards. Beginning to look lots like Christmas.
We even got a heavy dusting of snow.

Posted by joyce72747, Greentown, IN. 29,386 total posts | Posted 9 months ago

today was a “Bonanza” at my mailbox.
Along with cards from my friends and family
there were cards also from Bonanza friends including
Joy https://www.bonanza.com/booths/hopeslittleangels
Lisa https://www.bonanza.com/booths/Once_Again
and a couple other Bonanza friends.
This truly is a special, wonderful time of the year
Thanks for making my Christmas even brighter

Posted by hopeslittleangels, Coon Rapids, MN. 6,263 total posts | Posted 9 months ago

Got a beautiful card in the mail today from Once_Again :) Thanks So Much!!

Hope's Little Angels

Posted by joyce72747, Greentown, IN. 29,386 total posts | Posted 9 months ago

Today I received lovely cards from both
Dawn…https://www.bonanza.com/booths/MeemawsHouse
and
Shannon…https://www.bonanza.com/booths/ReadyMadeDiaperCakes

Thanks, ladies. So much nicer than my typical junk mail or bill.

Posted by kyliesklotheskloset, . 3,768 total posts | Posted 9 months ago

I’ve gotten some wonderful cards in!

So sorry for the delay in getting mine out, my daughter has been sick this week :( I got some sent off today, will send off more tomorrow. Enjoy!

Thank you Becky, Joy, Shannon, Joyce, Noreen, Dawn, and Margie for the cards so far :)

kyliesklotheskloset

Posted by hopeslittleangels, Coon Rapids, MN. 6,263 total posts | Posted 9 months ago

Added another lovely card on my wall :) Thanks Dawn

Hope your daughter feels better soon Kylie…so hard when our little ones aren’t feeling well especially at this time of year when so much is going on and kids should be having fun.

Hope's Little Angels
Page
< 1 2 3 >
Spinner

You may adjust your notification preferences at any time

Minimum 6 characters; at least one number and one capital letter

If you become a seller on Bonanza, this information will become part of your public profile

New to Bonanza? Sign up to save items, follow sellers and get exclusive coupons.

Don't worry - Bonanza respects your inbox. We send less email and make it easy to opt out. Read our privacy policy »