Just letting you know...

This topic is about the game "2017 BONANZA Christmas Card Exchange." To read full rules for the game, click here.

2017 Christmas Card Exchange

Subscribe to 2017 Christmas Card Exchange 42 posts 17 voices

Page
< 1 2

Posted by hopeslittleangels, Coon Rapids, MN. 6,174 total posts | Posted 7 days ago

Would love to have you join us!!

Hope's Little Angels

Posted by kyliesklotheskloset, . 2,887 total posts | Posted 7 days ago

That would be so cute for the cards Joy! Plus of course it’s your name also, lol :)

I had a card holder that was shaped like a small Christmas tree that went on the floor, but the cards kept falling out of it, so it just wasn’t very good for holding cards, so I just used a Christmas basket instead.

Posted by Once_Again, . 57 total posts | Posted 5 days ago

Sounds like so much fun. If it’s not too late, please add me to your list

Lise

Welcome to Once Again Offering thousands of treasures from my parents estate

Posted by iloveoldstuff, Ellicottville, NY. 1,032 total posts | Posted 5 days ago

This sounds like something I’d love to do this year! Please add me to the list!

This year, my Christmas will be lonely – my fiance of nearly 10 years passed away at the end of September. :( This could help raise my spirits :)

ILOVEOLDSTUFF

Posted by hopeslittleangels, Coon Rapids, MN. 6,174 total posts | Posted 5 days ago

Great you could join us Once_Again & iloveoldstuff :)

I am so happy that we have so many participants already this year!! I really hope we will be able to help brighten each others Christmas Season :)

Hope's Little Angels

Posted by hopeslittleangels, Coon Rapids, MN. 6,174 total posts | Posted 3 days ago

Still time to get on the list

Hope's Little Angels

Posted by hopeslittleangels, Coon Rapids, MN. 6,174 total posts | Posted 2 days ago

Come join the Fun!!

Hope's Little Angels

Posted by EmbellishMart, . 261 total posts | Posted 2 days ago

Just came to say wishing everyone Season’s Greetings and a very Merry Christmas opening your fun Christmas cards. I saw where Inspired Creations chatted about it to Craft Patch, and came to see. Can’t participate this year, and Christmas only comes once per year…boo hoo :( Love this type of thing! Well, Happy Holidays and see ’yall around! :) Gonna bookmark this.

Sandi
EmbellishMart
Bead Tonic
Paper Nirvana
Artsy Craftery Studio

EmbellishMart

Posted by hopeslittleangels, Coon Rapids, MN. 6,174 total posts | Posted about 21 hours ago

Sorry you can’t join us this year EmbellishMart—hopefully I will be doing this again next year so perhaps you can join us then!! Thanks for the Holiday wishes and Hoping you also have a Very Blessed Christmas :)

Hope's Little Angels

Posted by hopeslittleangels, Coon Rapids, MN. 6,174 total posts | Posted about 21 hours ago

All are Welcome!! There is still time to join us :)

Hope's Little Angels

Posted by BudgetBasement, Lansing, MI. 826 total posts | Posted about 21 hours ago

add me please, thanks

BudgetBasement's booth

Posted by hopeslittleangels, Coon Rapids, MN. 6,174 total posts | Posted about 2 hours ago

Got you added BudgetBasement!! So happy you could join us!!

Hope's Little Angels
Page
< 1 2
Spinner

Minimum 6 characters; at least one number and one capital letter

By creating an account, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.

New to Bonanza? Sign up to save items, follow sellers and get exclusive coupons.

Don't worry - Bonanza respects your inbox. We send less email and make it easy to opt out. Read our privacy policy »