Just letting you know...

This topic is about the game "PRICE IS RIGHT ." To read full rules for the game, click here.

GAME OF THE MONTH - JANUARY 2018

Subscribe to GAME OF THE MONTH - JANUARY 2018 46 posts 8 voices

Page
< 1 2

Posted by VintageSweetheart, Escondido, CA. 10 total posts | Posted 8 days ago

Carol,
Thank you for your input. Sounds likes it’s me LOL. Well I guess it’s not catchy (haha). I will turn off my iPad and turn it back on to see if that works. I noticed from my other booth at MomentsInThyme I am experiencing the same issue. I might have to report the issue to support if I can’t get on by tomorrow. Thank you for testing it out.
Rita

VintageSweetheart

Posted by InspiredCreations, Rocky Mountains, CO. 539 total posts | Posted 8 days ago

Rita,

I had that happen before. It was a Pinterest issue. The the wheel kept spinning, but the pin would post to the board I was pinning to.

Inspired Creations

Posted by annimae, Bixby, OK. 4,306 total posts | Posted 8 days ago

Rita, I just pinned 3 items from your new store. It could possibly be because you are a new store. What is your Pinterest id so we can follow you.

As soon as I get free from Etsy later, I’ll be back to pin some from everyone’s shops. I’m pinning to The Best of Bonanza, which is a community group.

I’m also going to add to the top part under our shop names all our Pinterest, Twitter and FB ids for promoting, if y’all would be so kind to give what you have to me. Thanks.

Annimae's

Hi Becky,
Thank you for your information. The wheel keeps spinning even this morning and I can’t pin to any of my boards. I wish I had the option to. I should report the issue to Pinterest instead. I have not heard back from Bonanza Support yet.
Have a great day!
Rita

VintageSweetheart

Annimae,
Thank you for the pins. I still can not pin anything to my boards. I’m directed there, but the wheel keeps spinning. Even though I reported the issue to Bonanza, I will report it now to Pinterest. I hope I can pin soon for everyone in the group. If the issue gets resolved, I will report back.

Thank you,
Rita

VintageSweetheart

Posted by misskeech, Tinley Park, IL. 749 total posts | Posted 8 days ago

Annimae, speaking of community groups we pin to, that one “the best of bonanza” is that the one with the picture of the TV program Bonanza on it? I really wish they would change that.

Miss Keech Gift Shoppe

Posted by annimae, Bixby, OK. 4,306 total posts | Posted 7 days ago

Rita, try cleaning your cache before trying again. Sometimes that has a lot to do with it.

Annimae's

Posted by VintageSweetheart, Escondido, CA. 10 total posts | Posted 7 days ago

Annimae,
I almost cleared the cache yesterday, but wanted to wait to see if I could get into Pinterest today via Bonanza. Your recommendation worked to pin two items by having to clear the cache each time I needed to pin. The issue is still not fixed.
Question: When asked to clear the cache, I noticed there were three already Pre-checked off on my iPad. 1. Browsing History, 2. Cookies, Site Data & 3. Cached Images & Files. I kept #’s 1&2 and uncheck #3. After looking up on the internet the instructions to clear the cache, there was only one item and that was #2 and nothing else. Because I still can not pin should I add #3 Cached Images and Files?
I hope to move forward. Sorry for my pinning delay. I’m not a tech expert. I’m still in training. Haha. Thank you for your time. If anyone else can figure out why I can’t get into Pinterest to Pin as I have before, please let me know. I’m due to update my iPad as I received a message. I’ll handle the update and come back and try to pin again.
Many thanks, Rita

VintageSweetheart

Posted by VintageSweetheart, Escondido, CA. 10 total posts | Posted 7 days ago

Good Morning all at GOTM,
I am unable to get onto Pinterest to Pin. I have cleared all the caches. I have turned off my iPad and turned it back on. I have handled the Apple update and still the same spinning wheel. I have not heard from Tech Support here at the “B”. Unusual as I always hear right back the next day. I am reporting the issue now to Pinterest. As soon as I hear something I will
send an update.
Take care and have a beautiful Sunday.
Rita

As of 11:50am PST a report of the above is in at Pinterest and my confirmation states I will receive word in about 5 hours. Waiting…….

VintageSweetheart

Posted by annimae, Bixby, OK. 4,306 total posts | Posted 6 days ago

Today is a holiday don’t forget.

Annimae's

Posted by annimae, Bixby, OK. 4,306 total posts | Posted 6 days ago

I had that problem last year Rita; reported it to Bonz and they said it was a Pinterest problem. Reported it to Bonz and tghey said it was a Bonz problem! I just gave up and didn’t go into Pinterest for about 6 mo! It apparently resolved itself, or someone finally woke up and fixed it cause I haven’t had a problem since! Don’t sweat it….viewing and tweeting helps just as much! My Twitter is linked to FB, so that every tweet I send out goes to FB. And when I DO pin, all that goes back to Twitter and FB. Pinterest isn’t the only way to promote.

Annimae's

Posted by InspiredCreations, Rocky Mountains, CO. 539 total posts | Posted 6 days ago

purchased from calico1953 on 1/9

Inspired Creations

Posted by calico1953, Center Sandwich, NH. 2,047 total posts | Posted 1 day ago

Thank you of course Becky

calico1953's booth

Posted by misskeech, Tinley Park, IL. 749 total posts | Posted about 15 hours ago

Purchased from Vintage Sweetheart.

Miss Keech Gift Shoppe

Posted by annimae, Bixby, OK. 4,306 total posts | Posted about 12 hours ago

All caught up!

Annimae's

Posted by VintageSweetheart, Escondido, CA. 10 total posts | Posted about 9 hours ago

Thank you Carol!

VintageSweetheart
Page
< 1 2
Spinner

Minimum 6 characters; at least one number and one capital letter

By creating an account, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.

New to Bonanza? Sign up to save items, follow sellers and get exclusive coupons.

Don't worry - Bonanza respects your inbox. We send less email and make it easy to opt out. Read our privacy policy »