Just letting you know...

This topic is about the game "PRICE IS RIGHT ." To read full rules for the game, click here.

GAME OF THE MONTH - FEBRUARY 2018

Subscribe to GAME OF THE MONTH - FEBRUARY 2018 111 posts 11 voices

Page
< 1 2 3 4 >

Posted by annimae, Bixby, OK. 4,471 total posts | Posted 8 months ago

All caught up again and added my new listings and Tammie’s. I’m not having a problem with it either CraftPatch. If rebooting doesn’t help, clear all your cache, especially the browsing history.

Annimae's

Posted by CraftPatch, TN. 1,919 total posts | Posted 8 months ago

It could be my browser – needs updating – waiting on hubby to take care of it!!!! Who knows when that will happen ???? LOL

…. but I don’t have any problem at all over at Etsy …..

Thanks everyone! :0)

I know from past experience that FF is a booger on Bonanza and updates ARE important in order to keep up and not have problems. I know it’s a pain, but you could try another browser while on Bonz – maybe Safari (which seems pretty safe) or Chrome (which I don’t like and never use except on Etsy).

Annimae's

I am on Safari (which I really like, too) – it’s just an outdated version – don’t care for Chrome either – hubby is looking at High Sierra (for MAC) He just wants to make sure it’s compatible with everything before going for it.

I have a Mac and am using High Sierra. Love it!!

Annimae's

New listings just added!

Having computer issues & have to take it in! Not sure when I’ll be back

Annimae's

Posted by misskeech, Tinley Park, IL. 820 total posts | Posted 8 months ago

Hopefully its nothing major annimae.

Miss Keech Gift Shoppe

Oh no …… :0(

Posted by hopeslittleangels, Coon Rapids, MN. 6,267 total posts | Posted 8 months ago

Wishing you all a
15% OFF Today Plus Free Gift with Purchase

Hope's Little Angels

Posted by VintageSweetheart, Escondido, CA. 17 total posts | Posted 8 months ago

Happy Valentines Day Ladies
Make it a SWEET filled day.
Your friend,
Rita
VintageSweetheart and MomentsInThyme

P.S. Becky items added to VintageSweetheart. Thank you!

VintageSweetheart

Got my computer fixed – needed a new hard drive (Mac). The guys was trying to tell me it was “old”! 4 years doesn’t seem old to me, but I DO use it every day for hours on end! $189 down the drain, but at least I got it fixed in a couple of hours!! That has GOT to be a record!! I usually have to leave it for a couple of days!! Even my wait time when checking in was within 5 min!! And I didn’t even have an appointment – they weren’t going to be able to get me in until Tuesday! Wasn’t going to wait that long!! At least something is going right for me for a change….other than the money end of it!

Annimae's

Could have been a lot worse - like having to get a new computer!
I have always owned a MAC from the first day they came out and still have the very first one I bought that Apple came out with – the 128K!

I still have my first Mac too that I started selling on in 2000 – the big round dome one – turquoise! Doesn’t work now without a new internal light and a lot of updating. lol

About the High Sierra update – I was advised to hold off on that one – WAY too many bugs in it! I’d only had it about 2 weeks and could have been my downfall! When they reloaded my computer, they took me back to El Capitan – and now I’m getting messages about updating to High Sierra. The geek said that it ran better with my MacBook Pro, so I’m keeping it for awhile, although some of the set-ups seem antiquated compared to using Sierra and High sierra. TOTALLY different look!!

Annimae's

Got everything updated.

Annimae's

Purchased from Hopes Little Angels :0)

Thanks for the info on High Sierra! Will let hubby know … I just told him and he said that’s why he has been holding off … thanks, again!

Posted by tammiestreasures, Dallas, TX. 11,109 total posts | Posted 8 months ago

Glad to hear your back up and running Annimae.

17 new listings

Tammie's Treasures Booth

Bumping for new players!

Miss Keech Gift Shoppe

Posted by InspiredCreations, Rocky Mountains, CO. 595 total posts | Posted 8 months ago

Still open for more players!

All updated again. Please check to make sure everything is correct that I’ve added. And if you’ve added new listings, be sure to give me the # here so I don’t have to go into you booth to find out. It’ll save me some time; plus if you give me the number, it’ll be more accurate because I won’t know how many you’ve put in reserve or sold if I come in and look. Thanks!

Annimae's

Posted by hopeslittleangels, Coon Rapids, MN. 6,267 total posts | Posted 8 months ago

Purchased from annimae & misskeech this month

Hope's Little Angels

Posted by InspiredCreations, Rocky Mountains, CO. 595 total posts | Posted 8 months ago

4 new listings.

Whew! I am so behind the power curve at listing. I’ve had a few sales also and loving it!

Thank you hope, glad you liked your item for Valentines day!

Miss Keech Gift Shoppe

Posted by MeemawsHouse, OH. 2,453 total posts | Posted 8 months ago

Hi friends,

What a great bunch of stores here! I’ve been looking around and found some awesome stuff. I am in the process of empting a 4th bedroom I have filled with new items to list. My mom used to buy at garage sales for my kids when they were little and about 10-15 years ago she went crazy and even bought from church sales, flea markets, garage sales and second hand stores! I had about 60 boxes in that room, 4 by 4, and only have been able to get through about 10. It’s interesting to see what sells on the other site right away. So far it’s been Cleveland Indians items, Tupperware, Rubbermaid containers and some clothes!

I still need to finish packing and get busy listing as the kids are back in school. A few hours of peace and quiet.

I’ve listed 41 so far this month. Trying for the magic store number 1000! :)

Meemaw's House

Posted by tammiestreasures, Dallas, TX. 11,109 total posts | Posted 8 months ago

Wow Meemaw, 41 listings, that’s great!

Tammie's Treasures Booth

Congrats MeeMaw and Becky!! Hey Becky, don’t feel bad with only 4 listed – that’s better than the 0 that I’ve done!! I’ve hit a wall, but think I know what to do about it this morning. I have to take a day off when I hit that wall; I get nothing accomplished anyway, so no point in trying. Today’s another day and time to. get to work!

Annimae's

Purchased from Miss Keech!

Annimae's

Thank you Annie, will have it out to you shortly!

Miss Keech Gift Shoppe

got 11 more listings done today Thanks for the motivation this month :)

Hope's Little Angels
Page
< 1 2 3 4 >
Spinner

You may adjust your notification preferences at any time

Minimum 6 characters; at least one number and one capital letter

If you become a seller on Bonanza, this information will become part of your public profile

New to Bonanza? Sign up to save items, follow sellers and get exclusive coupons.

Don't worry - Bonanza respects your inbox. We send less email and make it easy to opt out. Read our privacy policy »