Just letting you know...

This topic is about the game "Word Find Challenge." To read full rules for the game, click here.

◄Word Find Challenge◄Feb 26 2018► ► ►

Subscribe to ◄Word Find Challenge◄Feb 26 2018► ► ► 95 posts 10 voices

Page
< 1 2 3 4 >

Posted by joyce72747, Greentown, IN. 29,386 total posts | Posted 7 months ago

The joke’s on me.
There I was exercising my little brain out and suddenly
I realized my “ing” personal challenge can’t be done.
No

phrase:
Oh the weather outside is frightful, but the fire is so delightful
A1, B1, D2, E7, F4, G2, H6, I6, L3, O3, R3, S4, T7, U4, W1

Hope someone joins me and Kay as we use this so appropriate phrase.

Collectibles and So Much More

Posted by Abrafox, Northern UT, UT Sneak into the warehouse!. 5,227 total posts | Posted 7 months ago

You could make your main words out of the phrase letters and then just add ing to the end. ;)

Abrafox's booth

Charlotte, back in the early days of WFC our phrases had far less letters and often players were given the option to add a letter to the mix of their own choosing. Not so with the lengthier phrases. Homer said exactly what I was feeling yesterday in my realization. “DOH”!

Happy Thursday, friends.

Posted by Abrafox, Northern UT, UT Sneak into the warehouse!. 5,227 total posts | Posted 7 months ago

So I ran out of laundry soap so I grated up this old old bar of laundry soap to do a batch of wash. And then I browsed some sites, turns out, the vintage Crystal White soap is selling up to $12.99 (with free ship)on the bay. Pretty expensive laundry!

Abrafox's booth

Totally amazing what we learn/find on the web.
Who’d a thunk, Charlotte?

No news on Robin.
Think maybe I’ll try calling Carolyn sometime today.

Friday AND…..

sunny & 20 degrees today BUT Spring is just around the corner. 1/2 full gal here

Hi Everyone! Good morning Joyce! Hoping for some good news for Robin and Joyce. It’s a busy day today, going to take some time off tomorrow to relax and putter in my craft room.

Abrafox's booth

I posted a message from all of us here at WFC of love and good thoughts to Robin on her FB page, here is her response.

Robin- Thank you Charlotte & WFC Friends I’m hanging in there the doctor has been rearranging the doses and timing of treatments I’m at the infusion center rignt now. its the only way of being online at the moment. I have wifi unit but it doesn’t last long and I have to wait till my SS check arrives to buy card LOL anyway I want to thank you all for the many beautiful cards by mail and here on facebook they cheer me immensely. I Miss you All so very much. Love & Hugs to you aall – Robin

Abrafox's booth

TYVM for message from Charlotte AND including all of us in your FB post to her.

Seems Robin isn’t the only one with internet/Bonanza problems.
I got an e-mail from Kathy explaining that she has an issue with her credit card and Bonanza so can’t post here. She says she will be playing WFC but sending me her list by e-mail until things get straightened out. She, too, misses being here.

Today is Sunday March 11th Spring begins on the 20th.

Carolyn getting out of hospital this afternoon.

Posted by Policequilts, Burlington, WI. 22,157 total posts | Posted 7 months ago

Good morning everyone.
Did you remember to turn back time. I couldn’t figure out why my program was already on. Grrrrr

So glad that Robin seems to be getting better.
Wishing Carolyn healing prayers for her health.
Kathy, so sorry for the troubles you are having.

Blue brought me a large mole and the Cletus and Fletcher followed him through out the house hoping for him to drop the mole.

Between taking more pictures to finish up on a shop and then moving items from another shop over to the new site.
I have added 55 items to my clothing shop.
Moved 220 items and opened up my metaphysical shop
Moved 149 items and opened up my craft shop. Still editing the items there.
Then, I need to be getting more items listed on eBay.
Will be working more on Pinterest and getting the back porch cleaned up.

Well back to work. Plans on finishing the craft shop today.

Posted by divinefabricsnmore, Fabric Heaven, OH. 14,143 total posts | Posted 7 months ago

For those who did the ‘’Spring Forward!’’ and/or ‘’Spring Ahead’’ for Daylight Savings Time ~
Remember. . .

Sorry to read in the above post that Carolyn needs healing prayers once more, and that Kathy’s having her Difficulties. . .I keep EVERYone here in Prayers. . .sometimes I just say something simple like ‘’God, I know YOU know the needs of all my online friends, please give them their needs or help them be patient or strong while going through whatever it is in challenges or sorrows that they are going through, and Thanking you ahead of time for either or both! Amen!’’
I like to say ’’Amen’’ because it means ‘’So Be It’’. . .

Take Care Everyone and. . .

LOLOL!. . .

Divine Fabrics n More

We did remember to change the clocks. However, we do get to sleep in on Sunday so the real torture is tomorrow morning.

Abrafox's booth

WOW! Bette. I can’t even imagine all you are doing.
However, I SOLD an item here on Bonanza.
One more item I won’t be taking to West Lafayette
AND the best news is I knew exactly where the item was. Easy packaging.

Posted by cshort0319, Kingston, NY. 10,174 total posts | Posted 7 months ago

I’m back home again – but feeling pretty punk.More Later.

Some of My Favorite Things

Congratulations on the sale Joyce!
Thanks for the thoughts and prayers Dee!
So much work Bette! You have more energy than anybody I know!
Hope your difficulties get sorted out soon Kathy!
Robin, Carolyn, and everyone

Abrafox's booth

Good morning, all. :)
Dear
I do hope they didn’t send you home too soon.
I know HOME is far more comfortable but if you still need medical monitoring and staff available to be there for you let them know, pleeeease

I’m with Charlotte thanking you, Dee, for all the prayers. You’re the best internet friend out there for all those who have made your acquaintance.

Today we go back to West Lafayette. Somehow we never knew we need to select garage hardware. Seems silly but off we go to make our selection. Like, how many options can there be. We selected the coach lights. Never thought about hardware.

How many options can there be? A million. ;)

Abrafox's booth

Posted by Abrafox, Northern UT, UT Sneak into the warehouse!. 5,227 total posts | Posted 6 months ago

I did find one good thing about daylight savings: The robin that used to chirp (and chirp and chirp and chirp) outside my bedroom window at 5 am, now chirps at 6 am when I have to be up anyway.

Abrafox's booth

Posted by AutumnLeaves, Warren, MI. 3,785 total posts | Posted 6 months ago

Well this is my alarm regardless of day light savings time or not!

I am presuming that only Joyce and I are exercising our brains with this phrase and I shall say that with no “n or m” it has been a Challenge.

Posted by cshort0319, Kingston, NY. 10,174 total posts | Posted 6 months ago

How about this for next week’s WFC? Here we are with another storm on the way, a couple days til the official first day of spring!

I kinda’ like the concept of cockle shells even though I’ve never seen them growing in a garden………..

Some of My Favorite Things

Posted by joyce72747, Greentown, IN. 29,386 total posts | Posted 6 months ago

Yes, Kay, seems it is you and me, Baby
I’m also with you on realizing the no “N” difficulty.
It is a challenge affording me great brain exercise.

Carolyn, since Saturday is
Was hoping we could do something like
What do you think???

AND Enjoy the day somehow, someway.
Me? Carpet cleaners will be here sometime this afternoon. Woopie!.

Posted by Abrafox, Northern UT, UT Sneak into the warehouse!. 5,227 total posts | Posted 6 months ago

Yep, that looks familiar. We had a German Shepherd that would wake you up by licking your face. I am not a big fan of dog drool on my face, yuck!)

You guys in the east have had more than your share of storms! Stay warm and stay safe.

Light sprinkles here this morning with a high wind warning starting about lunchtime, then a snowstorm moves in tonight. I better get a walk in today.

Abrafox's booth

Posted by cshort0319, Kingston, NY. 10,174 total posts | Posted 6 months ago

Happy Birthday Robin!

Abrafox's booth

Today is Pi Day! A good excuse to eat pie!

Abrafox's booth

I been doing some serious brain exercise.
A couple of my favorite words in this phrase

showboat
bootlegger

Anyone else find fun words in this phrase.
I did make my 500 5 or more letter word personal goal.
It was really hard getting used to no N, M or P

Thanks for reminding me it is Robin’s bday.
I’ll be off to FB to wish her health, happiness and a great year ahead.

Yes, Carolyn, because each of us is a little Irish when it comes to March 17th think we’ll indulge in something to do with the Irish. Will you exercise with us this week?

Charlotte, weather has been strange, very strange for months now. Think back over the year of all the weather related disasters across the nation. Sunday is the 18th and we are predicted to be a high of 50 degrees that day. Sure hope from there on it will be warmer weather as is also next week

Posted by mrsdinkerson, Northwest Suburbs, IL. 14,597 total posts | Posted 6 months ago

I managed to make a list this week, so I’ll be joining you, Joyce and Kay! Thanks for suggesting the phrase, Kay and thanks for hosting, Joyce!

I’m glad to hear that Robin is hanging in there. Thanks for sharing her note from FB, Charlotte. I think of her often and keep her in my prayers.

Glad you are back home again, Carolyn. Hope you receive a full recovery very soon and will be back to enjoying your various activities.

IF Robin stops by to read this:

Posted by KathysCreations, . 1,565 total posts | Posted 6 months ago

Hello everyone!
I can post again; however, this may be my last post. All 3 booths are wiped out and it is not worth my time and effort to set them up all over again. So it looks like I’ll be going to eBay until I get my own website set up. In the meantime, I will be working on our upcoming events (that are fruitful) and dealing with personal issues. Once I close out my booths, I will visit WFC and communicate through Joyce, if thats okay.
Sorry about this week. My heart just isn’t in it right now.
Blessings,
Kathy

Players This Week: We are
Kay AutumnLeaves
Joyce Joyce72747
Emily mrsdinkerson
May tearyblues888

Kathy, so sorry to see you are leaving sellers of Bonanza.
I know how you must feel about time being worth it.
Certainly feel free to communicate through me.
My sisters and a couple gals have played WFC and NEVER had a booth.
That is always an option if the time comes you are so inclined.
I must say it sounds like things are happening that have you needing some really really positive thoughts and prayers. We are here for you and you are certainly in my thoughts.

Fun phrase we had this week. Thanks, Kay.
FYI Kay, you are the only eligible winner.
Pick a prize ANY prize.
I’ll post stats sometime tomorrow.
Relax. Take it easy.
*NEXT week we’ll have stats and random winner selection Thursday night.
New game will be posted sometime tomorrow
AND a phrase will be disclosed there…..sooooon after game thread posts.

Fun week. BTW, my brain really feels exercised.

Page
< 1 2 3 4 >
Spinner

You may adjust your notification preferences at any time

Minimum 6 characters; at least one number and one capital letter

If you become a seller on Bonanza, this information will become part of your public profile

New to Bonanza? Sign up to save items, follow sellers and get exclusive coupons.

Don't worry - Bonanza respects your inbox. We send less email and make it easy to opt out. Read our privacy policy »