Just letting you know...

This topic is about the game "PRICE IS RIGHT ." To read full rules for the game, click here.

GAME OF THE MONTH JUNE

Subscribe to  GAME OF THE MONTH JUNE 80 posts 8 voices

Page
< 1 2 3 >

Posted by annimae, Bixby, OK. 4,471 total posts | Posted 5 months ago

Got it Becky! Congrats on the sales! Yes, I’ve done extremely well in my other store. One of my teams does a lot more to help us get sales. They came up with the brainy idea of what they cal BIG SHOT boards. One shop is featured for about 4 hours and has 16 spots on the board that they make up. Then everyone involved sends out invitations to team members to let them know what is going on. There is a lot of team support with this team. These boards are similar to the collections we used to be able to show off on the front page if it had enough likes! Cant do that any mor here!! Anyway, the featured shop hopefully sells all 16 spots on her board in that time period. I was lucky – I had just finished listing about 30 pair of new earrings, 3 bracelets and about 9 or 10 necklaces I’d made in the last week. Had a last making them but not listing them! Haven’t made anything in probably over a year because I was tied up trying to finish canvases for my daughter! Once I started, my mind just wouldn’t quit with the ideas!! I sold several of my new pieces! I’ll eventually get them here too, but will be involved in another team sale starting tomorrow night thru Saturday night. I’ve already got orders that I’m working on for this event and things people have reserved for it. Things are starting to look up. I need about 3 of me to work all 3 stores! Seems like one gets going strong and then I don’t have time for the other 2. But, they are my backups for slow times. We’ll see what happens….

Annimae's

Posted by hopeslittleangels, Coon Rapids, MN. 6,267 total posts | Posted 4 months ago

J = John Deere Overalls for 18 month old from Crackersplace

Yipee :) I changed browser and after a couple more attempts I finally got it to work!! Thanks All :)

Congrats on the sales!! I also have had some luck. Sold 3 angels here last month from outside buyers.

Hope's Little Angels

Posted by misskeech, Tinley Park, IL. 820 total posts | Posted 4 months ago

K = Kawasaki Ninja 250 88/07 Tri Vinyl Motorcycle Seat Cover – From inspired Creations booth

Miss Keech Gift Shoppe

Posted by annimae, Bixby, OK. 4,471 total posts | Posted 4 months ago

YAY FOR SUCCESS!!!

L is for Listen from HopesLittleAngels

Annimae's

M=Music Notes Key fob from HopesLittleAngels

Miss Keech Gift Shoppe

Posted by hopeslittleangels, Coon Rapids, MN. 6,267 total posts | Posted 4 months ago

New Players Always Welcome to Join the Game of the Month :) See Rules on top of 1st Page

N = Numi Organic Tea Set from TammiesTreasures

Hope's Little Angels

O = O the joy of being my friend card from Tammies Treasures

Miss Keech Gift Shoppe

P = Pink Feather necklace at annimae’s

Hope's Little Angels

Posted by InspiredCreations, Rocky Mountains, CO. 595 total posts | Posted 4 months ago

Calling new players!

Shopped Hope’s!

Annimae's

Q is for Lady Q perfume oil in Once Again’s shop

Annimae's

R=Red Mistletoe Earrings in Crackersplace Booth

Miss Keech Gift Shoppe

Those earrings from crackersplace are really pretty :)
Thanks for the purchase annimae, I will get it out in the morning

S = Scentsy Burner from MissKeech’s Booth

Hope's Little Angels

Come Play GOTM with us—We would love more to join (rules on top of Page 1) You will get more views & maybe even a sale :)

Hope's Little Angels

T=Tree of Life Jeweled Charm by Hopeslittleangels

Miss Keech Gift Shoppe

U = Unicorn Fantasy Hallmark Ornament from Once_Again

Hope's Little Angels

V = Virtual tour of Inspired Creations (Becky) back yard!

Miss Keech Gift Shoppe

purchased from tammiestreasures

Hope's Little Angels

W is for Women’s shirt from crackersplace

Annimae's

Posted by tammiestreasures, Dallas, TX. 11,109 total posts | Posted 4 months ago

New players come on in.

Thank you Hope’s, It’s on its way!

X is for: Forever 21 XXI Cream Shoulder Bag Handbag Purse Gold Chain Accent

https://www.bonanza.com/booths/Once_Again

Tammie's Treasures Booth

Posted by InspiredCreations, Rocky Mountains, CO. 595 total posts | Posted 4 months ago

2 Weeks to get in on the game. A small purchase will do!

Good morning all! I just got a note from Lise of Once_Again saying she hasn’t been able to participate due to a bout of shingles and dr visits. I have medically excused her from the game but haven’t taken her off the roster, simply because I thought she might like some visits from us of well wishes and maybe a few tweets & pins here and there.

We’ll continue the ABC game once we are finished with this one.

More players are ALWAYS welcome! We have a no-minimum purchase to join. Some of us have lay-a-ways; some of us will trade too. Even that (trade) counts as a purchase!

Annimae's

Y is for Y-O-U porcelain figurine from Once_Again

Just click on the picture and it will take you to this item and her booth.

Annimae's

Z is for Dragon Ball PS3 Z game from Once_Again

Just click on the picture and it will take you to this item and her booth.

Annimae's

And lets start again! Still time for new players to sign up1

A = Abraham Lincolns home souvenir book from Tammies Treasures

Miss Keech Gift Shoppe

B = BOOKMARKS Handmade from InspiredCreations

Hope's Little Angels

C = Clinique Custom Repair Serum Lot of 5 Travel Size from Miss Keech

Hope's Little Angels

D=Dog puppy bead set from HopesLittleAngels

Miss Keech Gift Shoppe

E is for Ekco from tammiestreasures

Annimae's

F = Fridge Magnet at Annimae’s

On a different note. Armageddon hail here in Colorado. What a doozie! I’ve been a bit out of pocket with all the craziness. Best wishes to all. Dropping by each booth to send out a Tweet.

Page
< 1 2 3 >
Spinner

You may adjust your notification preferences at any time

Minimum 6 characters; at least one number and one capital letter

If you become a seller on Bonanza, this information will become part of your public profile

New to Bonanza? Sign up to save items, follow sellers and get exclusive coupons.

Don't worry - Bonanza respects your inbox. We send less email and make it easy to opt out. Read our privacy policy »