Just letting you know...

This topic is about the game "2017 BONANZA Christmas Card Exchange." To read full rules for the game, click here.

2018 BONANZA Christmas Card Exchange

Subscribe to 2018 BONANZA Christmas Card Exchange 44 posts 15 voices

Page
< 1 2

Posted by hopeslittleangels, Coon Rapids, MN. 6,300 total posts | Posted about 2 months ago

List has been sent out to all participants

Please use this list when mailing out your Bonanza Exchange cards. I have not been informed of any more changes so this is what we will be using and you can start mailing.
Please delete the previous list sent. Thanks & Happy Holidays

Posted by joyce72747, Greentown, IN. 29,519 total posts | Posted about 1 month ago

I am happy to say my mailman has been extra busy.
Becky, Shannon, May & Neil

Collectibles and So Much More

Posted by InspiredCreations, Rocky Mountains, CO. 608 total posts | Posted about 1 month ago

Thanks so much for the cards. Many are starting to arrive…wohooo….

Inspired Creations

Posted by TheNostalgiaNook, Northern , WI. 2,612 total posts | Posted about 1 month ago

Receiving so many beautiful Christmas cards, so nice to get
them in the mail. Was so surprised to get a group photo card from the Bonanza crew with a hand written note too.

Posted by joyce72747, Greentown, IN. 29,519 total posts | Posted about 1 month ago

Me, too, on the photo card from Bonanza Team.
My personal message was from the person who recently helped me through a Bonanza issue I was having.
After all the years I’ve been here my first Christmas card from them.

Today the postman brought a greeting from Marge

and yesterday I received a card from
Joy

Posted by hopeslittleangels, Coon Rapids, MN. 6,300 total posts | Posted about 1 month ago

Thank You all for the lovely cards!! and what a Special Surprise to get the Bonanza Card—Thanks Shelly(pishposh59) :) My youngest just loves getting cards in the mail. I have saved all that come for her to open when she gets home from school. I hope you all are having a Happy Christmas Season.

Hey! Hey! 3 more cards delivered yesterday.
Mailman today is yet to come. Makes the mailbox an exciting place.
Bonanza Friends

Posted by sistahqueen, Lascassas, TN. 346 total posts | Posted about 1 month ago

the cards are wonderful…how do I post a pic on this thread ?

the postage is going up again so I have been stocking up on stamps..i hope we can continue tradition…
Merry Christmas 2018 Card Exchange

sistahqueen's Holiday Things

Posted by MomentsInThyme, Escondido, California. 100 total posts | Posted about 1 month ago

Thank you to the two ladies who sent me a Christmas card. You know who you are. I am not close by to be able to state your name and seller booth. I am not part of the Christmas card exchange. My name and address was suppose to be removed right after the list to check our own personal information. I appreciate your cards dearly. I am unable to reciprocate at this time while caring for my elderly Mom. Thank you! Merry Christmas and a Happy and Blessed New Year 2019 to all. Rita MomentsInThyme and VintageSweetheart

Posted by MeemawsHouse, OH. 2,492 total posts | Posted 30 days ago

Thank you so much for the wonderful cards. I have just finished (or Brie did :)) decorating the railing where I hang all my cards. I am way behind AGAIN this year as we don’t have the tree up yet. Maybe today! I did all my big shopping online this year and of course I’m still waiting for gifts to arrive. Littlest one is getting a kitchen set as her big gift and }Ally is getting a real guitar and U-build wood doll house for both! } }Wasn’t really thinking about who was going to build and paint them.

Bless you friends!

Meemaw's House

Posted by InspiredCreations, Rocky Mountains, CO. 608 total posts | Posted 29 days ago

I love all the cards this year. I hang the cards on a simple garland with paper clips. Merry Christmas to all!

Inspired Creations

Posted by LisasTreasures4U, Absecon, NJ. 2,684 total posts | Posted 24 days ago

Just wanted to thank everyone for all the beautiful cards I received this year!
Wishing everyone a Safe and Happy New Year!

Lisa

Treasures4u

Posted by TheNostalgiaNook, Northern , WI. 2,612 total posts | Posted 24 days ago

Thank you all for the Christmas cards, I enjoy getting joyful mail this time of year. Makes the season much happier.
Enjoyed them, Wishing you all a very Happy New Year.

Page
< 1 2
Spinner

You may adjust your notification preferences at any time

Minimum 6 characters; at least one number and one capital letter

If you become a seller on Bonanza, this information will become part of your public profile

New to Bonanza? Sign up to save items, follow sellers and get exclusive coupons.

Don't worry - Bonanza respects your inbox. We send less email and make it easy to opt out. Read our privacy policy »