>*THE DAILY COMMUNITY PROMO*< ~~**FEATURING TODAY'S BONANZA ITEMS SPECIALS & SALES & AUCTIONS & COUPONS!** ~~ *** SATURDAY 2/19/11 *** (locked)

Subscribe to >*THE DAILY COMMUNITY PROMO*< ~~**FEATURING TODAY'S BONANZA ITEMS SPECIALS & SALES & AUCTIONS & COUPONS!** ~~ *** SATURDAY 2/19/11 *** 9 posts 9 voices

Posted by Frolicnymph, . 4,218 total posts | Posted over 6 years ago

Welcome to The Daily Community Promotion, for Booths Promoting Daily ONE time each.
A New Promotion every day, not yesterdays outdated Specials, Sales, Auctions or Coupons.

Good Saturday to All. February 19, 2011

You are here. Here is a Daily thread where many Sellers/Booth Owners, make one post per day, promoting their Daily Booth Items, Auctions, Sales, Specials and Coupons. A Thread where many have joined together as a Community with their Daily Promotion.

Thank You, to all Browsers, Lookers, Shoppers and Buyers for viewing this Community effort. You are greatly appreciated Every Day.

Friday: 7 different Booths Promoted here.
There were 28 views for these Promotions yesterday.

TOOT! YooHoo! Please, keep your Total Item(s) Promo Image/Pic(s), 3 in. Tall x 8 in. Wide in TOTAL Size

Keeping Promos/Bumps from becoming Grinding and presenting a “easy on the Eye” view.
If you have a issue with these rules, please do not post. If you need assistance with Images, please contact me. A New Thread is started daily between 6 to 7 AM CT.

Please, only One Small Image or One Small photo/pic. 3 × 8 inches in TOTAL Size
Please Note: You can put ONE small Horizontal (sideways, not up and down) Pic with 3 to 6 items,..as long as it is Horizontal, no more than 3 inches tall x 8 inches wide and it stays within your posting box. Please see example below.
Please, only One Small Banner. If you have 2 different Booths, 2 Banners are lovely.
Please, keep animation to a minimum in that One banner/image/pic and very small.
Please, only 4 links in your Promo, unless you personally have more than 4 Booths.
Please make your Banner fit within the confines of your Posting Box.
Please, if you forget to add something or want to change something, go back to your original one post and edit. (The one post thing you know.)
Please do not write a novel about you/Booth.
Do you have more than one Booth? You can do separate post for each Booth if you so desire.

Thanks to all of you for your Daily Community support of everyone and Thanks to all who have shown respect for the Rules. You are the ones who have made this Daily Community Promotion a very cool Daily thread…Going on Two Years now.

We are presenting a fun, lovely and informative thread which allows everyone the chance to promote “Once” in one thread. List a few of your Items, Auctions, Sales, Specials and Coupons of the day and a little Booth/Seller info. in general, to your Once Promo. People are viewing.

My Promotions For The Day
Please click Happy Here to view.

Posted by myjewelryshoppe, NY. 1,491 total posts | Posted over 6 years ago

Good morning Everyone and Thank you our “Faithful” Frolic

This is my newest Bracelet Collection called ‘I Want Candy’…

I’ve made 3 different versions of this style Bracelet;
These Chocolate and Caramel beads look so sweet and so much fun!
It is like wearing dessert on your wrist!!
Each teeny tiny bead is handcrafted using Polymer Clay and Made in Peru.

If you like my Handcrafted Jewelry and would like to follow me & see what i come up with next…

“LIKE” my Facebook “FAN” page:

http://www.facebook.com/TheBraceletLady

Posted by shilowsboutique, Battle Creek, MI. 1,077 total posts | Posted over 6 years ago

SAVE 15% off coupon on everything at Shilows Boutique!!!! And FREE crochet facial scrubby with any purchase from either of my booths.

http://www.bonanza.com/booths/sparkleize
or
http://www.bonanza.com/booths/shilowsboutique

Picture is clickable to take you to this item if you would like to check it out. No need to add it to your cart, one comes automatically with any purchase. Come check out all my treasures I offer in my thrift & crafts store and my boutique store too.

shilowsboutique's booth

Posted by mrsdinkerson, Northwest Suburbs, IL. 14,557 total posts | Posted over 6 years ago

20% off EVERYthing in my booth with Published Coupon. Stop by and take advantage of the super deals!

Posted by pattysuniquegifts, OH. 2,033 total posts | Posted over 6 years ago

20% off ALL ITEMS in my booth. I also COMBINE Shipping.

Persnickety Patty's Boutique

Posted by FindersKeepersTS, Canton, OH. 17 total posts | Posted over 6 years ago

EVERYTHING IN MY BOOTH 20% OFF with published coupon.

Posted by HooliePonyRecycle, Horse Heaven, TX. 1,089 total posts | Posted over 6 years ago

Different Sellers/Booths right here.

Nickers and a good Evening to All.

HooliePonyRecycle. Recycling for the Earth and all living creatures. Offering an array of Pre-owned Used items. More items to be added in the coming days.

http://www.bonanzle.com/booths/HooliePonyRecycle

Posted by NaturesInspirations, Woods, With Nature. 433 total posts | Posted over 6 years ago

Photo Greeting Cards for all occasions. Real Photo “Blank” Nature Greeting Cards.

I take photographs of Nature and a few other subjects. These images are then made into Real Photo cards. The cards will have a real Photo hand mounted on the front of a nice quality card. The inside will be blank for your special message. Please click on Lily.

Posted by takeitall, . 926 total posts | Posted over 6 years ago

Everything in my new booth is $35 to take it all..Free shipping as well

Spinner

Minimum 6 characters; at least one number and one capital letter

By creating an account, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.

New to Bonanza? Sign up to save items, follow sellers and get exclusive coupons.

Don't worry - Bonanza respects your inbox. We send less email and make it easy to opt out. Read our privacy policy »