Ladies Galore-12% off $15 PLUS spent-SUPER EASY combined shipping-New items added

Subscribe to Ladies Galore-12% off $15 PLUS spent-SUPER EASY combined shipping-New items added 2 posts 1 voice

Posted by EmpressDepot, Pinnacle, NC. 36 total posts | Posted about 1 month ago

I hope you are enjoying your holidays. Christmas is my favorite time of the year. And I’ve been adding listings to help accommodate your shopping needs and desires.

I encourage you to add my booth to your favorites and give it a follow. I will be adding new listings nearly everyday.

Empress Depot’s main category selections cater to ladies. I’m sure you are bound to find something when you take a look around.

I offer SUPER EASY combined shipping. Purchase the first listing at the highest shipping amount specified and each additional listing after that ships free.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Here are some of my top picks and categories at this time (all images are clickable):

Jewelry (brands in order are Crown Trifari and Avon):

Handbags and related items (all are by Vera Bradley):

Christmas (under the Holiday, Birthday and Special Occasions category):

Empress Depot

Posted by EmpressDepot, Pinnacle, NC. 36 total posts | Posted about 1 month ago

For the Dooney & Burke fan, a new with tag 100% authentic makeup bag in taupe with signature fabric:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Shop at Empress Depot and it’s nearly like shopping at a brick and mortar store off of the internet, with no overly expensive shipping fees (see listings for details). At 12% discount off $15 plus spent, this will give you some wiggle room in your wallet and give you a good bang for your buck.

Empress Depot
Spinner

Minimum 6 characters; at least one number and one capital letter

By creating an account, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.

New to Bonanza? Sign up to save items, follow sellers and get exclusive coupons.

Don't worry - Bonanza respects your inbox. We send less email and make it easy to opt out. Read our privacy policy »