See My Very Rare Quilt Fabrics & FREE Banners, too for You!

Subscribe to See My Very Rare Quilt Fabrics & FREE Banners, too for You! 30 posts 1 voice

Posted by divinefabricsnmore, Fabric Heaven, OH. 14,141 total posts | Posted 9 months ago

Come See My Extremely Rare Retired Quilt Fabric Prints, that are Out of Print, & that I Have Listed for You who Sew, Quilt, or Fabric Craft! For a little while I’ve come out of retirement and Listed a Few of My FABULOUS FABRICS! Come See, *Thanks!*

Below are but a Few of MANY I’ve Listed Thus Far! So Keep Coming Back for More!

MOST of my Extremely Rare Fabrics are from the early years of 2000, like 2002 or 2003, 04 and no later than 2005. . .MUCH sought after. I store my fabrics in bins and oftentimes also in plastic bags to keep them AOK. You will love what I listed, these are some of the RAREST Prints I am finally letting go of, this year!

FYI: I Only Sell PART of any Given Year. . .
So Get Them While You Still Can! Thanks and Blessings to You!

Divine Fabrics n More

Posted by divinefabricsnmore, Fabric Heaven, OH. 14,141 total posts | Posted 9 months ago

Bumping UP!

Divine Fabrics n More

I will be listing this weekend some VERY RARE Quilt Fabric Prints! Come See! Thank You!

Click On Any Below

Winter’s a Great Time to Sew/Quilt!

Divine Fabrics n More

Bumping Up! Come See my Booth, I am Listing Once More Some of My Very Collectible, Rare, Sought After Quilt Cotton Fabric Prints – Most of them You Can Only Buy from me, Dee. . . Thank You!

If You Sew or Quilt – Kindly See→Treasured Quilt Cottons!

Click On My Booth’s Name, Below:

Divine Fabrics ’n More

Divine Fabrics n More

Posted by divinefabricsnmore, Fabric Heaven, OH. 14,141 total posts | Posted 8 months ago

Bumping Up!

Divine Fabrics n More

Posted by divinefabricsnmore, Fabric Heaven, OH. 14,141 total posts | Posted 8 months ago

The Merry Mice Quilt Fabrics Collection is

So Very Very Rare to Find, and yet it has a "So Cute & a Must Have Collectible kinds of prints Plus I am 99.98% Sure You Will Not Find Anywhere, Any more, as many of the Prints as what’s in
Divine Fabrics ’n More

I am still listing #quilt #fabrics, so Kindly keep coming back Thank You!

Below just some of many wonderful quilt cottons for you!

. . . . . . .

Here is More I Added Today (Wed. Jan. 10) – Click on Any Pic of Any Fabric, Below to Go to its’ Listing:

Divine Fabrics n More

Bumping Up!

Divine Fabrics n More

Bumping Up!

Divine Fabrics n More

Bumping Up! Come See ALL the FREEBIES I Also Have for You…IF You’re a Bonz Seller, I Have FREE Banners/Booth Headers, and Avatars for Your Booth, plus I have FREE Other Types of Graphics, too!

I Have ADDED Many Very Rare Quilt Fabrics, Come See What I Have Listed, thus far. . .I am Still Listing, so Keep Coming Back, Thank You!

Divine Fabrics n More

I will be listing VERY RARE Patterns & perhaps some Kits, too, this Week…below is but a start of such. . .

Click on any Above to go to where it is listed.
Thanks for Visiting My Rare Quilting, Sewing, Crafting Items, and Remember I still have FREE Booth Headers aka Banners + other FREE Graphics that Any BONANZA SELLER May Use!

Divine Fabrics n More

Bumping UP!

Divine Fabrics n More

Love to Sew or Quilt with Rarer Quilt Fabric Prints? Love HARD To Find Out of Print Quilt Patterns? Then Come See The Items in My Booth! I’m Still Listing, thanks for Your Patience, but for now there’s Plenty to See and Read About! Many of My EXTREMELY Rare Prints CANNOT Be found Anywhere, Any More, Except Within Divine Fabrics ’n More!

Click On Any Below. . .
The Middle Quilt Pattern is for FLANNEL Prints. . .

These are ALL Flannel Prints. . .

Click On ANY Above to Go to The Listing Where It Resides.

Divine Fabrics n More

Please Come See My Rarest Quilt Fabric Prints, Here are but a Few. . .

Divine Fabrics n More

Bumping UP!

Divine Fabrics n More

Bumping Up!

Divine Fabrics n More

Come See My VERY EXTREMELY RARE Merry Mice Border Fabric Plus Lots of Other Wonderful Items!

Divine Fabrics n More

Bumping Up!

Divine Fabrics n More

I am adding more and more Extremely Hard to Find Quilt Cotton Fabrics…Come See, Thank You!!!
I will be listing more this coming week, here are a few of many…

…….

…….

I have scoured the internet and I am 99.98% Certain No One Has as Many of The Merry Mice Line of Quilt Fabrics of 2003, 2003, anywhere, any more, As I Have – I am Dee, aka Divine Fabrics ’n More – Sew Cute! So Sought After & Sew Collectible!
Thanks…

Divine Fabrics n More

Bumping Up!

Divine Fabrics n More

More FREE Month of February Heart Banners – and Yes – Quilt Fabrics, too!

Below are only SOME of MANY AVATARS that have MATCHING BANNERS!:

Come See My VERY EXTREMELY RARE Merry Mice Border Fabric Plus Lots of Other Wonderful Items, Including FREE Booth Headers/Banners/Avatars for You If You Sell within Bonanza. . .Here’s a FEW of Many Fabrics I’m Listing, with MORE to Come EVERY Single Day. . .Wonderful Collectible Impossible Fabric Finds ARE in My Booth for You if you Love to #quilt #sew or Rare #fabric finds!

Click on ANY Below:

Divine Fabrics n More

Merry Mice Quilt Fabrics of 2002 or 2003 & More!!!
Just Click on Any Pic Below to go To Where it is Listed, Thanks!!!

Yes I still have FREE Booth Headers/Banners for You in my Booth,too!
Below are but a Few of Many for the Month of Love ~ FEBRUARY. . .

Divine Fabrics n More

Come See FREE Banners/Booth Headers and RARE Fabrics You’ll ONLY Find within ’’Divine’s’’. . .

See Matching BANNERS to These Avatars
by Clicking ON Any One Above!

Click on Any Below:

Divine Fabrics n More

FREE – to Sellers – Brand New Valentine Banners/Booth Headers! Come See All the Seasonal FREE Banners I Have for You! Enjoy!

Below Click on Banners Below to Go to the Listing Where They Reside:

All Hearts Come Home For Christmas Large
Cute Gingerbreads Panel and in another listing, 8 Fat Quarters Bundle of Prints that Match the Large Panel — ALL are Extremely Rare Finds from the early 2000 years…
Like perhaps 2003, or ’04 or ’05. . .
Click on Pics Below to go to Listing:
. . . . . . .

Divine Fabrics n More

Posted by divinefabricsnmore, Fabric Heaven, OH. 14,141 total posts | Posted 7 months ago

NEED Absolutely Totally FREE Banner/Booth Header for Valentines’ Sales? Come See My FREE Valentines Booth Headers/Banners for You, Below are a FEW of MANY I Have for Bonanza Sellers. . .Also Below some of my VERY RARE Quilt Cotton Fabrics, too! Come Visit My Booth! Thank You!

Below are FREE Avatars, Click on ANY Below to See a Matching Banner

Note! I Also Have RAREST of Fabric Prints for Sale, too!

Divine Fabrics n More

Posted by divinefabricsnmore, Fabric Heaven, OH. 14,141 total posts | Posted 7 months ago

Fabulous Rare Quilt Fabrics & Valentines Banners & Avatars for Bonz Sellers to Use ALL of February for Booth Sales – Change your Booth Header/Banner with every Season to Let Customers know You are around a lot! Below a few of many Valentine avatars but . . .

Click on any Avatar – Below to See the Matching Banner:

Also In My Booth are Wonderfully Extremely Rare to Find Quilt Fabrics, Below are but a Few of Many. . .Thanks for Stopping and Shopping in My Booth:

Come & Buy This Wonderful VERY RARE, Hard to Find Panel!

Divine Fabrics n More

Bumping Up!

Divine Fabrics n More

FREE Banners/Booth Headers-Valentine’s, Hearts, for February Month of Love!

. . .Click on ANY Below to See the True Size of any 1 Banner/Booth Header

Click On ANY Avatar Below to see the BANNER/BOOTH HEADER that goes with it

If you love to sew up Winter Holiday or Christmas gifts or patterns – OR – You Love Collecting Very Rare Prints of Highest Quality Quilt Cottwn Fabrics – Then be Sure to Peek into my Bonanza Booth ~ Thanks!

I am downsizing again, but I am selling only until end of March – 2018, God-willing…thus I am letting go of some of my favorite prints, many are Christmas or Winter Holiday prints from 2006, 2005, 2003, 2002…have never been preswahed, thus is considered Highly Collectible Rare, Out of Print, Brand New Old Stock.

Many of my Quilt Fabric Prints you Cannot buy Anywhere, Any More Except: in my Booth of
Divine Fabrics ’n More

Here are but a few. . .Click on any 1, Below to Go to Listing

Click Your Mouse on Any Above…to Go to its’ Listing…Enjoy!

Divine Fabrics n More

Need PRESIDENT’S DAY – OR – February, The Month of Love – Booth Headers/Banners?. . .
See FREE Banners for This Month in my Booth & See The Ones Below by Clicking on Any SAMPLE, Below:

Divine Fabrics n More

Come See My EXTREMELY RARE Quilt Cotton Fabrics I Am Still Listing These, and Will Be Selling Through March 2018, or Longer Depending on Circumstances…
Yes! I Have Many OUT OF PRINT Fabrics I am Finally Willing to Part With! Please Come See Them Soon! Thank You!

Below are but a Few of Many…Just CLICK ON Any Below to go to Listing Details, Thank You!

Below are Quilt Cotton Fabrics from The Night Before Christmas Victorian
Mice Darling Quilt Cotton Fabrics Collection. I am the ONLY Person on the Internet that has THIS Many Prints from this Collection, I know this because of my INTENSIVE, THOROUGH Research! Click on Any Below.

Below is a PROMO Pic for Only Some of Many Prints That are from ‘’The Night Before Christmas’’ Collection from 2004 or 2005 – by Designer Janet Orfini of Lyndhurst Studio for Northcott Fabrics

Divine Fabrics n More
Spinner

You may adjust your notification preferences at any time

Minimum 6 characters; at least one number and one capital letter

If you become a seller on Bonanza, this information will become part of your public profile

New to Bonanza? Sign up to save items, follow sellers and get exclusive coupons.

Don't worry - Bonanza respects your inbox. We send less email and make it easy to opt out. Read our privacy policy »