Christmas sales are done. How about birthday presents?

Subscribe to Christmas sales are done. How about birthday presents? 16 posts 1 voice

Posted by tomwayne1, Northern Michigan, Michigan. 3,181 total posts | Posted 2 months ago

To make my inventory easier to manage, I’m clearing out some of my items. Thus, I have lowered the price dramatically (even below the previous online low price). Keep watching this post for newly added items. Once the item sells, it will be removed. More items will be added between now and Christmas.

CLICK on the image to access it quickly.

ShopperLane Surplus & Resale

Posted by tomwayne1, Northern Michigan, Michigan. 3,181 total posts | Posted 2 months ago

To make my inventory easier to manage, I’m clearing out some of my items. Thus, I have lowered the price dramatically (even below the previous online low price). Keep watching this post for newly added items. Once the item sells, it will be removed. More items will be added between now and Christmas.

Posted by tomwayne1, Northern Michigan, Michigan. 3,181 total posts | Posted about 2 months ago

Posted by tomwayne1, Northern Michigan, Michigan. 3,181 total posts | Posted about 2 months ago

Posted by tomwayne1, Northern Michigan, Michigan. 3,181 total posts | Posted about 1 month ago

See post directly above for these special items… or visit my booth to see all of my items

Posted by tomwayne1, Northern Michigan, Michigan. 3,181 total posts | Posted about 1 month ago

See post directly above for these special items… or visit my booth to see all of my items

Christmas deliveries are not possible at this time (posted this Friday evening at 5:00 pm). Merry Christmas to all.

But, who says you can’t order stuff and give it to loved ones as a POST-Christmas or a Happy New Year gift?

Christmas deliveries are not possible at this time (posted this Friday evening at 5:00 pm). Merry Christmas to all.

But, who says you can’t order stuff and give it to loved ones as a POST-Christmas or a Happy New Year gift?

Great stuff. Great prices. Great place to shop.

Let’s face it, it’s too late to get any presents in time for Christmas. But, how about getting something as a birthday or anniversary present?

Spinner

You may adjust your notification preferences at any time

Minimum 6 characters; at least one number and one capital letter

If you become a seller on Bonanza, this information will become part of your public profile

New to Bonanza? Sign up to save items, follow sellers and get exclusive coupons.

Don't worry - Bonanza respects your inbox. We send less email and make it easy to opt out. Read our privacy policy »