Winter Holidays or Christmas Avatars/Banners or Booth Headers for FREE-from Dee, Come See!

Subscribe to Winter Holidays or Christmas Avatars/Banners or Booth Headers for FREE-from Dee, Come See! 10 posts 1 voice

Posted by divinefabricsnmore, Fabric Heaven, OH. 14,169 total posts | Posted 22 days ago

Yes FREE for Bonz Sellers, Winter Holiday Banners/Booth Headers each 1 is ABSOLUTELY FREE! Below are but “Some of MANY!”

Click On any One Below to Go to where it is Listed:

CLICK ON Any Thumbnail Banner/Booth Header or Any Sample Banner/Booth Header Above to go to Where it is Listed ~ Enjoy!

CLICK ON Any Avatar Above to Go to the Listing Where the Matching BANNER, Also Resides!

Remember, too. . . I have VERY RARE Quilt Fabric Finds for You, and Will Be Listing MORE Come Dec 1st!

Click on Above or Below to Go to VERY RARE 2002/03 Panel or Gingerbread House is Listed.

Fabric Panel or Gingerbread House Makes a GREAT Holiday Gift,
too for the Creative Persons in Your Lives!

Divine Fabrics n More

Posted by divinefabricsnmore, Fabric Heaven, OH. 14,169 total posts | Posted 18 days ago

ABSOLUTELY FREE Booth Headers/Banners, and Avatars, MANY Holiday Ones to Choose From ~ Enjoy!

Click on ANY Above to go Directly to the Listing Where it/They Reside.

Remember, too. . . I have some VERY RARE Quilt Cotton Fabrics for Those Who Sew, Craft, or Quilt with Superior All Cotton Quilt Shop type of Fabrics from VERY Long time ago, MOST you can ONLY get here, within Divine Fabrics ’n More. . . a few of MANY, below:

CLICK ON ANY ABOVE to go DIRECTLY to the LISTING of Any One Fabric Print, Above.

Divine Fabrics n More

Posted by divinefabricsnmore, Fabric Heaven, OH. 14,169 total posts | Posted 16 days ago

Bumping Up!

Divine Fabrics n More

Posted by divinefabricsnmore, Fabric Heaven, OH. 14,169 total posts | Posted 13 days ago

Bumping Up!!!

Divine Fabrics n More

Posted by divinefabricsnmore, Fabric Heaven, OH. 14,169 total posts | Posted 13 days ago

Yes FREE BOOTH HEADERS AKA BANNERS use to Decorate & Advertise YournHOLIDAY Banner You’ll find in my Booth.

Also come see me – my booth for Rare #quilt #fabric!!!

Above a Sugar Plum Christmas Fabric Lot, & a snowflakes on a jelly colored mottled ground, & Loralie Christmas - These & More are in my booth! Click On Any 1 of 3 Above
Dee

Divine Fabrics n More

Posted by divinefabricsnmore, Fabric Heaven, OH. 14,169 total posts | Posted 11 days ago

Hi, I’m Divine Fabrics ‘n More for FREE Booth Headers aka BANNERS, & RARE Quilt Cottons You’ll Adore!!!

Remember to either right click over banner and DO a Download – OR – Right click over booth header and DO a Save or Save As into your own computer then use links I provide you to edit and enhance your chosen banner

Also if you sew or know someone who does they would Love Some of my Rare all cotton quilt weight fabrics such as some I show you, below. . .

Dee

Divine Fabrics n More

Posted by divinefabricsnmore, Fabric Heaven, OH. 14,169 total posts | Posted 9 days ago

Yes I Have Seasonal Fabrics, too, and MANY are VERY RARE Quilt Fabric Finds, for You! Below are but a Few of Many!

MOST of these -below – are NOT yet Sold, however, SOME of them are Gone…Forever! Get my VERY RARE Quilt Cotton Fabric Prints While You Still CAN! Thanks!

Divine Fabrics n More

Posted by divinefabricsnmore, Fabric Heaven, OH. 14,169 total posts | Posted 9 days ago

I am 99.9% Certain No Other Seller has Merry Mice Quilt Fabric Prints as I Still Have for You if you sew or quilt or Craft with Fabric. Or as Gifts for Sewing or Quilting gals or fellas you may know…Surely they would Love These Darling Joyful Christmas or Winter Holiday as Gifts! It’s TIME to Buy Those Wonderful Gifts and Many a Gal LOVE Quilt Cotton Fabrics that are Rare and Collectible as a Gift! Fabric Prints as I Still Have for You if you sew or quilt or Craft with Fabric.

I am not opposed to you making any Reasonable Offer in an email to me through Bonanza even if there is no OBO (or best offer) indicated in pricing, after all it is The Sweetest Season for many a Joyful, Kind, & Merry Beliefs, Traditions, & Reasons!!!

Happy Holidays! Thanks for Shopping in my Booth, Please Read my Feedacks!

There are Plenty of FREE Banners in my booth for a Happy Holiday Booth Look for YOUR Booth!

~>There’s Plenty of Room on Most FREE Banners/Booth Headers, to Put Your Sales or Specials Advertising onto Your Holiday Banner/Booth Header!

Click on any above to go to listing where it resides

Click on SAMPLE ONLY, BANNERS above to go to listing where it resides

#merrymice #quilt #fabric #sewing #quilting #cotton #shopping

Divine Fabrics n More

Posted by divinefabricsnmore, Fabric Heaven, OH. 14,169 total posts | Posted 4 days ago

MORE Fabulous, and VERY RARE Quilt Patterns are in My Booth! Below a Few of Many: Patterns, Fabrics, or FREE Banners, I Show. . .

Divine Fabrics n More

Posted by divinefabricsnmore, Fabric Heaven, OH. 14,169 total posts | Posted 4 days ago

Come Get Your Holiday FREE Booth Headers/Banners from me, Dee! You can Even advertise DEC/JAN Specials inside Your Banner, I try to Leave Room for Ads or URL’s like your Twitter or Pinterest URL for your Potential Customers to Take Note of When Coming into Your Booth to Shop or Browse…Below A FEW of MANY FREE Banners/Booth Headers or Matching Avatars:

Click on ANY Above or Below to Go Directly to Where Each/Any One is Listed.

Look for Newly Listed Quilting/Sewing Patterns that You Probably will ONLY Find with Divine’s as they are VERY Rare to Find, Here’s a Few:

Divine Fabrics n More
Spinner

You may adjust your notification preferences at any time

Minimum 6 characters; at least one number and one capital letter

If you become a seller on Bonanza, this information will become part of your public profile

New to Bonanza? Sign up to save items, follow sellers and get exclusive coupons.

Don't worry - Bonanza respects your inbox. We send less email and make it easy to opt out. Read our privacy policy »