FREE Booth Banners/Headers for Bonz Sellers! ALSO, Come March Lots of Sales!

Subscribe to FREE Booth Banners/Headers for Bonz Sellers!  ALSO, Come March Lots of Sales! 6 posts 1 voice

Posted by divinefabricsnmore, Fabric Heaven, OH. 14,243 total posts | Posted about 1 month ago

GET Your Presidents’ Day Banner for FREE in my Booth! See Those, Below and More!

The Above and All Below Can Be Used by ANYone who SELLS within Bonanza, and Used for FREE, too, just for EACH of You!

CLICK ON any 1 Above to Go Directly to The Listing Where It Resides

Yessss! ALL are FREE!

Divine Fabrics n More

Posted by divinefabricsnmore, Fabric Heaven, OH. 14,243 total posts | Posted about 1 month ago

Bumping UP!!!

Divine Fabrics n More

Come See WHOLESALE Prices on High Quality Fabrics, BRAND New Old Stock Threads (Cotton, Rayon, Silk) between 55% to 80% OFF…GREAT Savings for ReSellers!!!

Divine Fabrics n More

Posted by divinefabricsnmore, Fabric Heaven, OH. 14,243 total posts | Posted 18 days ago

It’s March! That means Springs Sales are Coming Fast, so Get YOUR FREE BANNER or Booth Topper – FREE from my booth!

Remember, too I have FREE Banners/Booth Headers for You, Like Below

Divine Fabrics ‘n More’s Booth
Just Click on the BLUE WORDS above!

Divine Fabrics n More

Posted by divinefabricsnmore, Fabric Heaven, OH. 14,243 total posts | Posted 15 days ago

FREE Booth Headers/Banners! LOTS of Highest Quality Rare Prints NOS (New Old Stock) Quilt Shop Fabrics All Kinds of Prints ALL Kinds of Pricing, too…some TRULY and REALLY Good Bargains I have for You!

See These Below and More…

Click On ANY Fabric Pic Above to Go to Actual Listing with More Info’

Please ALWAYS Remember, if You NEED a Booth Header/Banner, I have MANY for FREE!

Divine Fabrics n More

Posted by divinefabricsnmore, Fabric Heaven, OH. 14,243 total posts | Posted 15 days ago

NEED a FREE BoothHeader/Banner? Come to My Booth, ALL are FREE for You!
Changing Your Banner, Seasonally, Lets Potential Customers Know and Realize You’re AROUND and You’re NOT like those List and then ‘’No-Show" or “Seldom Available” type of Sellers, as I’ve found wayyyyy too many Sellers like that here in Bonanza, within eBay, and eCrater and the like…whereby I inquire and either hear nothing back, or a promise to do something and then they forget. . .DON’T be a ’’’’’Lost Seller!’’’’’ ~ BE There, SHOW You Care, and by Changing Your Banner, You send that Subliminal Message that You are Always Available to Customers!

Here are a FEW of MANY FREE Banners/ Booth Headers I have for You! Enjoy!

Click on ANY Below to Go to where Image/Product is Listed:

Divine Fabrics n More
Spinner

You may adjust your notification preferences at any time

Minimum 6 characters; at least one number and one capital letter

If you become a seller on Bonanza, this information will become part of your public profile

New to Bonanza? Sign up to save items, follow sellers and get exclusive coupons.

Don't worry - Bonanza respects your inbox. We send less email and make it easy to opt out. Read our privacy policy »