BELGIAN FLAX LINEN DUVET COVER
Duvet Only - No Shams or Insert
NEW With Tag
PB: Woven from the world’s finest Belgian flax, Pottery Barn’s linen duvet cover is prewashed for incredible softness—and only gets better with time. Lightly textured and cool to the touch, this natural-fiber fabric is prized for its durability, breathability and lived-in look. Pottery Barn’s Belgian flax linen duvet cover is made at a Fair Trade Certified™ factory.
- Linen woven from 100% Belgian flax.
- Breathable Belgian flax linen is ideal for warm or cool temperatures, and its durability lets you love it for years.
- Soft and cool to the touch.
- Microscopic breaks in the fabric provide a light massaging effect, and high absorbency meaning they'll always feel fresh and cool.
- STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX® certified. Tested in an independent lab and verified to be safe from over 350 harmful substances.
- Fair Trade Certified™.
- Duvet features a hidden button closure with inner ties that keep insert in place.
- Pre-washed for a super soft hand feel.
- Machine wash.
Please Enlarge Pictures to View
Please note: I'm listing many textiles from William Sonoma & Pottery Barn. Not all of them are in their original packaging. They're all new, but possibly discontinued items, floor models, samples, returns, damaged, etc. Sometimes the tags have been removed, there may be felt numbers on them (usually in an inconspicuous place, and I try to point these out). The textiles that are being sold without packaging may have some smudges, lint, etc. from handling and storage, it is my advice to plan on washing these items prior to using.
If shipping is less than the stated price, I do refund the difference.