Well anyway Felony 11-79(Or Runabout as it is called in Japan) is somewhat of a combination of Twisted Metal and Grand Theft Auto.
As the story goes you are this con man who has to get these three sautes for this guy and they are in 3 different parts of the world.
* Dealer's choice: Drive over 22 different vehicles. Even customize your ride to make the perfect vehicle.
* Room to roam: Drive anywhere: on streets, through malls, inside hotels, and more!
* Double the fun: Try either the Runabout or the Time Trial mode.
* Built for speed: Enjoy super fast 3D graphics that give you realistic scenery
Hit and run, baby!
Thrash beach-front property, police cars, glass fronted mini-malls and billboards -- essentially, any and everything goes for the greatest joyride of your life! Tge mission is grab the goods, destroy what you can and get the heck outta town...fast!
* Over 20 different vehicles await your driving expertise.
* "Crash Cam" camera view assures you'll never miss watching the destruction.
* Awesome sound effects and musical accompaniment keep you rockin'.
* Exploration feature lets you continue searching for short-cuts and secrets until your vehicle is too demolished.
* And once you've got the hang of extreme demolition driving, head into the advanced vehicle setup for custom handling, acceleration and braking.
Just how much damage can you do? Try this game and you'll find out. Get in, sit down and kiss your safety record goodbye...
Third or first person perspectives.
Thieves & Racing themes.