Look And Learn Basic Studies In Science Book A, 1956 HC-Teacher's Guide.
By Wilbur Beauchamp (Author) / Crampton, Gertrude / Gray, William S.
· Publisher: Scott, Foresman And Company (1956)
· 1956 Printing. Scott Foresman.
· ASIN: B000J0MJ64;
· Copyright © 1949, 1943.
· Printed in the United States of America.
· 72 pages.
· Library binding.
· Predominantly all photos, minimal text.
· An introduction to science for the very young with teacher's guide to the concepts at the rear of the book. Last 3 pages are: Index to Concepts.
Pictorial Cover (Girl Looking At Canary In Cage). The Illustrations Make This Book. Lovely 1940 Color Saturated Illustrations Are In Very Good Condition. A Nice Copy For The Collector. Filled With Delightful Color Pictures From The 1950's That All Baby Boomers Should Remember.
Tight binding. Rare in this condition. Very presentable. Tight, square copy. Name and school stamp on inside front and back covers. Book only. No dust jacket. Covers have edge wear- corner tips and spine ends of covers are bumped and scuffed. 12 pages have black crayon marks-9 pictorial pages and last 3 index pages.