AMERICAN HERITAGE MAGAZINE APRIL/ MAY 1981, VOLUME 32, Number 3
- THIS IS A HARDBACK ISSUE IN GOOD CONDITION (my issues of American Heritage have been previously enjoyed and are in fair to good condition. Some may have bumped corners or yellowing cover edges but all pages are intact and the binding is tight. On a few, the inside spine may show signs of separating. Some may have library barcodes on top left corner of cover but were used for reference (could be removed with Goo Gone or Sticky Out). I have 2-3 copies of each title. First bidder will get the best copy.)
- COVER PICTURE: FLYING FORTRESSES ON A DAWN MISSION TO HIT NAZI GERMANY, PAINTING BY PETER HURD, 1942
- LETTER FROM THE EDITOR
- MEMORIES OF PEACE AND WAR
- PATCHWORK PRIMITIVES
- NOW AND THEN
- EXPLOSION IN THE MAGIC VALLEY
- A HERITAGE PRESERVED
- THE NEWBURGH CONSPIRACY
- AMERICAN CHARACTERS
- WILLIAM RANDOLPH HEARST'S MONASTERY
- YANKEE TARZAN
- AFTER THE AIR RAIDS
- THE CENTRAL PARK
- LORD BRYCE
- MAKING HISTORY
PICTURES and PORTRAITS AND MUCH MUCH MORE
Check out my other HISTORY items!
Be sure to add me to your favorites list!
My books have Tight bindings with Clean pages and Glossy covers. They are in good condition from my Smoke-free home. I Ship fast using Low shipping costs. Save time and money. Have your book delivered to your door!
My store Paper and Rags Galore has books Galore!! I have adult and children's, fiction and nonfiction, hardcover and soft cover. I also have many educational books appropriate for homeschooling. If you are looking for a particular title or author, let me know because chances are that I have it! I have promotions every month. Check them out! See this month's items.