A breathtaking gemstone specimen! This rectangle shaped Natural Seraphinite Stone in sterling silver would make an elegant and unique gift for any occasion. Seraphinite is a lovely shade of forest green with shimmering silver feather patterns. The stone is a rare mineral and is only found in the Lake Baikal region of Serbia, Russia. This stone is especially beautiful because of its silvery white shimmering patterns like a waterfall moving up and down against a dark forest green background. This stone is rectangle shape with a sterling silver metal decorative bail suspended by an 18 inch sterling silver thick snake chain. The pendant length from top of bail to bottom is 1.5 inch (38.1 mm), width is 5/8 inch (16 mm). Necklace chain is 18 inch, width of chain is 3 mm.
* Natural Seraphinite Stone.
* Rectangle shape.
* Pendant length 1.5 inch (38.1 mm), width is 5/8 inch (16 mm).
* Thickness of stone is 4 mm.
* Sterling silver snake chain, 18 inch, 3 mm width.
* Sterling silver decorative bail.