Mikasa Crystal Duet Photo Frame: Holds Two 3" x 5" Photos
Made in Germany this elegant frame holds two 3 x 5 inch photos. The item, though used, was barely used and has no box. If you were planning this as a gift, the box would be relevant but if it is for yourself then save big and purchase it at the discounted price of this offering (unless you like cardboard). Need I say: in excellent condition. Measures approx. 9 x 11.5 inches; easel back.
Please visit our booth for more exciting offerings. Amaste Style, where we've re-invented the deal.
Please read these notes:
- We are happy to combine orders to save you on shipping charges
- If you have additional information about an item or wish to share your knowledge of a particular item, we'd be delighted to hear from you.
- The grading system used by many sellers to describe their books can be, despite best efforts and intent, subjective and often disappointing. You'll only find high quality material here: most are new or like new. Occasionally, there's minor shelf wear or a publisher's remainder mark, but the integrity of the book's condition is unaltered.
- Select your preferred shipping method.
- Our shipping charges do sometimes include costs for packaging supplies but are modestly incorporated in the shipping charge; there is no such thing as handling or processing.
- If you elect to make an offer please note that the system does NOT take shipping into consideration; your offer is treated as if it includes both the price you are willing to pay for the item AND the shipping. This can result in an offer that is less than the cost of shipping the item, which I'd have to reject.
- FEEDBACK: Most welcomed, but please contact us if you are unhappy with your purchase. We have a return policy and will gladly resolve any issue to your satisfaction.
- BOOKS THAT ARE NOT RECENTLY PUBLISHED: A book described as new but published several years ago is a reference to its condition; meaning that the book has never been used but may have minor wear from long term storage.
- We DON’T CHARGE FOR BOOKS TO THE MEN AND WOMEN SERVING IN THE ARMED SERVICES . You will only be responsible for the shipping.
- REFUNDS: In general: no fuss, and no problem. Items must be returned in the original condition within 10 days of receipt. Items that have been removed from their original sealed wrap (CDs, Books, etc that were in blister packs) will be credited at 80 % of item’s price
- LOSSES AND DAMAGE WHILE IN TRANSIT: We highly recommend insurance and can provide it through Shipsaver and a rate below charged by the postal service. For items over $100.00 we will purchase insurance for you at no cost. You must notify us of any loss immediately however.
- INTERNATIONAL BUYERS PLEASE NOTE: We are very appreciative of our international customers and realize that your costs are higher. We will do our best to help you with that disadvantage, often by discounting the item's price. We will not, however, falsify customs forms by stating that the item you have won is a gift or by stating its value at a fraction of what it really is. Please expect to have to pay customs charges and any related fees. We do not know the customs charges in your country and are in no way responsible for them. Additionally, packages can be held up in customs and take longer than expected for arrival. Unfortunately, we have no control over that.
- You will be able to select a shipping option during your purchase. Shipping costs often vary based on destination.
Please be sure you have read these statements and only purchase if you agree with them. Thank you very much for your understanding
New to this site? Wondering how to make an offer?
Once you've found the set of stuff you want/need/can't live without, click the "Add To Cart" button on the item's page, or drag the item into your shopping cart (located on the right side of the booth and item pages). When you're done shopping, click "Checkout" on your cart to see the items you've added.
Once you have clicked "Checkout," all items in your cart will be grouped by seller. Depending on what options the seller allows, you may be allowed to edit any of the following options:
* Payment type (Google Checkout, money order, Paypal, or cash)
* Shipping or pickup
* Quantity of items
* Total offer price
For any of the above options that can be edited, you can set their value by clicking on the "Edit" link next to the option. There are a variety of reasons you might not see edit links next to these options, which you can read about here.
When you're done editing options, you click "Propose Offers" or "Buy Now" to continue with the process of buying the items.