Vintage Sheet Music - 1929- "Sunny Side Up" by DeSylva, Brown, & Henderson
Copyright by DeSylva, Brown & Henderson
Condition fair with spine separation, writing on cover, general wear and discoloration from age and handling.
Six pages. Approximately 9" x 12"
*I do offer repair service. Pay 2.50 additional for spine repair. If you wish this service contact me to have the charges on the listing changed prior to paying.
*Returns within 20 days (if an item has been repaired that service charge is non-refundable as it is a nominal labor related charge).
SHEET MUSIC GRADING CRITERIA
- LIKE NEW / EXCELLENT (LN) Near-perfect and free of defects. No tears, no stains, corners must be mostly sharp, some handling wear is allowed. May have original music store stamp, but no extraneous pen or pencil markings.
- VERY GOOD (VG)- A piece with only slight defects. Edges and corners can show some light wear. Some light handling wear and/or soiling and/or creases. Stains and other damage are not allowed. May have a music store stamp, label or owner’s name written on cover
- GOOD (G) - Defects can include handling wear, edge and corner wear, light creases, tears up to 1”, a light water stain (but no damage), up to 50% spine separation, writing, a label, or a store stamp on the cover, or other minor defects. Can be mended inside with tape - no tape on cover.
- FAIR (F)- Defects can include handling wear, significant edge and corner wear, creases, writing, chipping, 100% spine split, Staples and/or tape on the cover or inside. But still 100% legible and complete.
- POOR (P) - Can be torn, ragged, mended, stained, stapled, etc. Larger sizes maybe clipped making some of the contents illegible.