We Understand That from time to time the need to return and item may Occur. Please read below for a detailed overview of our Return Policy
- We will exchange defective or damage Products within the warranty Period. This is usually 30 days unless stated otherwise.
- Returns for refund are accepted for the first 14 days after customer receives the item.
- If a customer returns item by choice meaning not caused by defect or performance that originally had free shipping there will be a $6 fee deducted from the refund. If there were shipping charges in this case they will not be refundable.
- Please Contact us by using the messaging system.
- Any problem with an Item must be reported within warranty period.
- If items are damaged in Transit Please notify us within 24 hours of receiving the Package or no claim will be allowed.
- If you are returning item by choice within the 14 day Period Customer is responsible for Shipping Cost.
- Shipping Cost are Non Refundable
- Exchanges are free of cost to customer during warranty Period.
- Customer is responsible on Shipping and Return for refund.
- DO NOT SEND ANY ITEMS BACK WITHOUT A RETURN MERCHANDISE AUTHORIZATION (RMA) NUMBER
your warranty covers all jewelry made of Sterling Silver, 10k, 14k, 18k gold and platinum. This warranty is valid only for defects in manufacturing and is based upon our inspection and sole determination. The warranty may or may not cover replacement for missing gemstones.
For all rubies, sapphires, emeralds, diamonds, tanzanites and semiprecious over 2 carts in size , the Lifetime warranty covers only labor costs in replacing the above listed gemstones. An estimated wholesale cost for replacing the missing gemstones will be provided and repair will be done upon your approval of the charge.
Our limited Lifetime Warranty excludes repair, sizing or cleaning performed by someone other then Limor Jewelers and excludes damage done by excessive wear and tear, accidental abuse and loss or theft.