Heisey crystal glass creamer and sugar in the Lariat pattern. Heisey produced Lariat from the 1940s to 1957. The creamer measures approximately 3 1/4 inches tall . The sugar measures approximately 2 7/8 inches tall . Both are marked on the bottom with the Heisey "H" within the diamond. All items available in this listing have no chips or cracks and show very little if any signs of usage or wear.
The fine print:
- For heavier and/or larger packages ask in advance for the cheaper Parcel Post shipping rates.
- We accept PayPal (expected within 5 days after sale) and money order payments (expected within 10 days after sale).
- Buyer pays postal shipping and insurance charge. Most items ship Priority mail but if there is significant savings we will shipped parcel post. We do not charge handling fees. We ship within United States only.
- Buyer assumes all responsibilities for shipping of uninsured items.
- Returns accepted as money back. Item must be returned within 3 days after receipt. Buyer pays return shipping. Original shipping is refundable only if item is grossly misrepresented. Returned items must be the same item as originally shipped, must still have our black light markings and be in the same condition as originally shipped.
- Iowa buyer must pay Iowa state sales tax.
- When combining purchases of multiple items shipping may be over stated or under stated. Any overpayment of shipping will be refunded.?