The Weaver's Mill Covered Bridge is a covered bridge that spans the Conestoga River in Lancaster County, Pennsylvania. The 85-foot-long (26 m), 15-foot-wide (4.6 m) bridge was built in 1878 by B. C. Carter and J. F. Stauffer across Conestoga River. It is also known as Isaac Shearer's Mill Bridge.
The bridge has a single span, wooden, double Burr arch trusses design with the addition of steel hanger rods. It is painted red, the traditional color of Lancaster County covered bridges, on both the inside and outside. Both approaches to the bridge are painted in the traditional white color. The bridge is in good condition and open to daily traffic.
The bridge was added in 1980 to be listed on the National Register of Historic Places as structure number 80003511.It is located on Township Route 773, between State Route 1021 and State Route 1044, approximately one mile north of Goodville in Caenarvon Township.