This is an ac compressor for the 1999 to 2003 GMC Sonoma 2.2 pickup. This air conditioning part is an aftermarket . It comes included with a brand new ac clutch and oil,
- Shipping is FREE and you are covered by a 1 year manufacturing warranty.
- This is a high and fast seller. Buy it now before we run out or increase the price (In case our regular supplier runs out).
- REMEMBER TO PROVIDE THE YEAR MODEL AND ENGINE SIZE OF YOUR VEHICLE so that the right part get shipped to you with no errors or delays.
- Please READ the warranty and return info below.
- We accept all credit cards, including Visa, Master Card, American Express, Discover; Paypal, Google Checkout
- Shipping is FREE in the continental USA (48 States) usually by UPS. We may choose FEDEX or USPS in some cases.
- For Hawaii, Puerto Rico and Alaska shipping is $37 by the USPS Priority.
- For Canada shipping and handling is $49 by the USPS International Priority. Other shipping methods are available. Just let us know.
- Other countries, please check the list or contact us for rates.
Warranty and return:
- This Chevrolet ac kit is covered by a 1 year manufacturing warranty: We guarantee that this a/c parts is free of manufacturing defect. If your compressor does not work AFTER installation because of a manufacturing defect we'll exchange your part at no additional charge.
- Contact us and just return the item. We'll send you the new replacement part after a quick check and confirmation of the defect. You can receive the new part before returning the defect after you make a security deposit of $110 that will be refunded as soon as the defective part is received and checked.
- We'll replace all defective or wrong parts.
- If and when you return an uninstalled wrong parts it will be considered as a standard return and will be subject to a restocking fee of 20% of the purchase price. Please there is NO EXCEPTIONS.
- If you return any installed defective part, there will be no refund. NO EXCEPTIONS.
- This warranty is a part only warranty and DOES NOT COVER LABOR or other cost or expenses (such as removal/re-installation of the part; Freon, car rental or other parts not purchased from us)
Failure to follow the following steps will void your warranty:
- Flush the a/c system with an approved flush (R141b, Dura Flush) and an industry accepted flush method.
- Change filter and drier/accumulator
- Change orifice tube or liquid line where applicable.
- Where applicable, inspect or change thermostatic expansion valve and clean inlet screen.
- Check for proper air flow in condenser (may need to be changed) and radiator cooling fans.
- Check that the fan clutch and or the electric fan properly function.
- Check the compressor clutch air gap before installation.
- Make sure to add the correct type and amount of refrigerant oil.
- Turn compressor shaft, not just the clutch pulley; at least 10 times to clear the oil from compressor; after installing the hose assemblies.
- Check the compressor clutch electrical circuit for proper voltage.
Evacuate the entire a/c system for at least 45 minutes if temperatures are above 80 degrees. For dual system do this for 60 minutes or if temperatures are below 80 degrees.
- Always refer to OEM or manufacturer's manual.
- Only use pure R12 or R134a refrigerant. Blends such as Hot Shot, Freeze 12, Free Zone, etc...or any other R22/R122 blend WILL VOID your warranty. NO EXCEPTIONS.
- Most compressor are shipped with the proper electrical connections. However some compressor that we ship might be different from your application. Many new compressors are indeed supplied without a connector. In such cases, you may just cut the wire and use your older compressor's connection without affecting your warranty. If switches and/or line manifold are necessary use the ones from the old unit.
- All compressors may not always turn by hand! (such as the GM's popular H6 series: it WILL NOT). Do not force it.
- Valair Auto ac has been selling a/c compressor and air conditioning parts since 2006. We started by helping a local a/c part manufacturer and distibutor sell their auto ac parts then we moved on our own and built a website.
- At valair Auto AC we only sell new parts and we offer FREE shipping and 1 year manufacturing warranty on all of them.
- Our goal is to to help our customers save and get quality part. Our part meet or exceed OEM standards.
- Your satisfaction is very important to us. Although we strive hard to provide excellent service, we may fall short. Let us know and we will try our best to correct any errors or mistakes we have made.
Thanks for your shopping and we look forward to serving you.