Teal Ribbon Nurse Stethoscope Pin Ovarian Cancer Awareness Support Silver Plate
30 Awareness Themes: Agoraphobia: May, Anti-Bullying: October, Anxiety Disorder: October, Batten Disease: June, Cervical Cancer: January, Displasia: June, Dissociative Identity Disorder: May, Ectodermal Dysplasia: June, Food Allergies: May, Fragile X Syndrome: July, Gynecological Cancer: September, Martin-Bell Syndrome:July, MRSA: October, Myasthenia Gravis: June, Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD): May, Ovarian Cancer: September, Panic Disorder: May, Patau Syndrome: March, PTSD Posttraumatic Stress Syndrome: April, PKD Polycystic Kidney Disease: March, Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome: September, Progress Supranuclear Palsy: April, Rape: April, Scleroderma: June, Sexual Assault: April, Substance Abuse: April, Trisomy 13: March, Tsunami Victims: April, Uterine Cancer: March
- Brand New Ovarian Cancer awareness ribbon with a stethoscope lapel pin tac.
- We do not retail tag our new lapel pin.
- Teal ribbon with black stethoscope, and silver trim.
- Silver plate trim cloisonne pin tac
- Teal is the awareness color for many causes. Scroll down to view the list.
- September is Ovarian Cancer awareness month.
- Measures about 1 1/4" tall and 3/4" in wide.
- Great way for doctors, nurses, vets, medical staff, or supporters to show support and promote awareness.
- Metal military clutch back.
- Great gift for doctors, nurses, vets and students.
- Perfect for your Relay for Life event, and other cancer awareness walks.
- Attention to details and fine silver plating enhances the beauty of each pin.
- Check our store for a great selection of Awareness jewelry.
Pictures may be off due to lighting and/or computer settings.
Please view our store and read our complete policy and FAQ. We encourage our customers to call with questions and concerns. Please contact us prior to posting less than 5 Star feedback. We take pride in offering quality products, packaging, fast shipping, and customer service.
International Buyers Please note:
Import duties, taxes, and custom charges are not included in the item price. These charges are the buyer's responsibility. Please check with you country's customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to bidding or buying.