JOSHUA SPIES Signed & Numbered Print - Morning Reflection
Morning Reflections is a hand signed and numbered print by Joshua Spies; a stunning picture of geese on the water in the early morning fog/haze. It has a soft grey matting and black frame that both compliment the print itself. The overall framed size is 30 inches x 24 inches; the image size is 27 1/2 x 15 1/2 inches; double matted. We would point that this has been professionally framed and is ready to hang; that the shipping expense is considerably less than if you were to frame this.
Please read these notes:
- Please feel free to contact us with any questions or concerns you might have; we also welcome your comments, expertise, and suggestions.
- We do not do appraisals nor do we purchase unsolicited items; we will, however, consider consignments.
- Our mainstay is in the secondary art market and collectibles acquired at estate sales.
- In all instances we try to honestly depict and describe our items. The lighting on some photos has been enhance to provide a more accurate visual of an item's details and condition since colors may vary due to a monitor settings.
- An offer is not the same as a purchase; if you elect to make an offer, by default, the system will not include the shipping in your offer. So, include the shipping in your offer (the rate is usually shown in the listing.
- Free Items are offered as a way to reduce our inventory. A modest amount is added to the normal shipping to help defray our expenses.
- Unless a seller can make reference to an era when describing an item as “vintage”(e.g. vintage 1930’s hat) it’s useless prattle. We use the term sparingly but for those who like it, we’ll throw it in now and then.
- Grading systems for books used by most sellers are subjective and can be disappointing; and I hate disappointment. Almost every book I have is new or as new and everything is high quality – no book club editions, or ex-library books.
- We do not use a “standard shipping” rate for books as many dealers do. That term usually means they’ve inflated the shipping charge; this, in turn, marginalizes the bargain you thought you were getting.
- Please use caution when unwrapping glass items; best to unpack while over a bed or sofa.
- If you have additional information about an item or wish to share your knowledge of a particular item, we’d be delighted to hear from you.
- The grading system used by many sellers to describe their books can be, despite best efforts and intent, subjective and often disappointing. You’ll only find high quality material here: most are new or like new. Occasionally, there’s minor shelf wear or a publisher’s remainder mark, but the integrity of the book’s condition is unaltered.
- FEEDBACK: Most welcomed, but please contact us if you are unhappy with your purchase. We have a return policy and will gladly resolve any issue to your satisfaction.
- BOOKS THAT ARE NOT RECENTLY PUBLISHED: A book described as new but published several years ago is a reference to its condition; meaning that the book has never been used but may have minor wear from long term storage.
- We DON’T CHARGE FOR BOOKS TO THE MEN AND WOMEN SERVING IN THE ARMED SERVICES . You will only be responsible for the shipping
- Books may be returned only if not as described.
- REFUNDS: In general: no fuss, and no problem. Items must be returned in the original condition within 10 days of receipt. Items that have been removed from their original sealed wrap (CDs, Books, etc that were in blister packs) will be credited at 80 % of item’s price
- LOSSES AND DAMAGE WHILE IN TRANSIT: For items over $100.00 we will purchase insurance for you at no cost. You must notify us of any loss immediately however.
- INTERNATIONAL BUYERS PLEASE NOTE: We are very appreciative of our international customers and realize that your costs are higher. We will do our best to help you with that disadvantage, often by discounting the item’s price. We will not, however, falsify customs forms by stating that the item you have won is a gift or by stating its value at a fraction of what it really is. Please expect to have to pay customs charges and any related fees. We do not know the customs charges in your country and are in no way responsible for them. Additionally, packages can be held up in customs and take longer than expected for arrival. Unfortunately, we have no control over that.
- Shipping costs often vary based on destination. We offer both standard and priority services. We recommend Standard Parcel Post in the interests of economy.
- Please be sure you have read these statements and only purchase if you agree with them.
- Be among the first to see new items and don’t miss out on some neat deals; subscribe to our booth.
• Quantity of items
• Total offer price
New to this site? Wondering how to make an offer?
Once you've found the set of stuff you want/need/can't live without, click the "Add To Cart" button on the item's page, or drag the item into your shopping cart (located on the right side of the booth and item pages). When you're done shopping, click "Checkout" on your cart to see the items you've added.
Once you have clicked "Checkout," all items in your cart will be grouped by seller. Depending on what options the seller allows, you may be allowed to edit any of the following options:
* Payment type (Google Checkout, money order, Paypal, or cash)
* Shipping or pickup
* Quantity of items
* Total offer price
For any of the above options that can be edited, you can set their value by clicking on the "Edit" link next to the option. There are a variety of reasons you might not see edit links next to these options, which you can read about here.
When you're done editing options, you click "Propose Offers" or "Buy Now" to continue with the process of buying the items.