Latin name: Pogostemon cablin
- Steam distilled from the leaves.
- Grounding and woody
- Reviving, therapeutic in times of shock or trauma.
Also helps to rejuvenate dry skin. Blends well with bergamot, geranium and rose.
How to Use:
- How to Use: Baths: blend 5-8 drops in a teaspoon of carrier oil or full fat milk, add to bath
- Massages: add 2-3 drops of essential oils to 3 tablespoonfuls of carrier oil
- Vaporization: add 2-4 drops of essential oils to a burner, aroma stone or aroma stream.
This is a vegan product.
Country of origin: Indonesia and the Philippines.
- Beautifully scents the skin
How to use:
Roll over pulse points to perfume the skin and release the restorative, balancing aroma