Seiki | Element CRH_TF473535090635LREV 1.1-LC LED Backlight Strip [See List]
- Part Type: LED Strip [LEFT]
- Part Number: CRH_TF473535090635LREV 1.1-LC LED Strip
- Part Usage: LED/LCD
- Board Number(s): CRH_TF473535090635LREV 1.1-LC
- Panel Sticker Number: LSC480HN05-B01
- Brands: Element, Seiki
- IMPORTANT Message: PLEASE NOTE: These models consist of (12) strips to make up a complete panel, (6) [R] and (6) [L], this listing is for one Left. All back lights are tested with professional equipment to ensure proper load testing and to avoid damaging LEDs. LED lighting is generally in a series circuit, which means if you have a bad LED in another strip attached to the replacement, neither strips will burn. EpR suggest reviewing some on-line YouTube videos on how to test TV LED strips. We only list unit removed from and include possible known models. Do not assume that all TV Models have the same parts, you need to match model and part number. Please do not file "defective or not working" before contacting us for support or dispute "item not as described" , we have to file a dispute before we can issue a return and refund; this slows the process down.
- Tip: Best practice is to set your Backlight and White settings via your menu to 40% to extend LED diode life cycle.
- WARNING: Double check your required voltage .. LEDs can be damaged during installation if not properly installed. If you have other LEDs that are out in the series circuit, this creates higher voltage drops across the good LEDs and can cause them to burn out. In most cases, if one LED diode is bad, all lights will fail in the connected strips.
- TV Part Types: LED Light Strip
- TV Models: Seiki SE47FY19, Element ELEFT481 F1400, ELEFT481 J1400.
- EpR ID Number: CRH_TF473535090635LREV_[Left]_LED-Strip
IMPORTANT: Electrical PCB Reuse HIGHLY recommends you verify the item you need by PART # (not model only) as many manufactures have variations of parts within the same models. Please, take the time to remove your parts and verify the part #. **Also, keep in mind, just because a Google search tells you the problem with your unit COULD be this part, does not mean that it is. By guessing, or relying on an Internet search, you could possibly be damaging additional parts as well as the part you just purchased. There are some great DIY resources on YouTube, and numerous forums to seek out help, which can make your project a rewarding learning experience.
Remember, you as the purchaser of the part are accepting the role of the technician in properly diagnosing and installing the part. We do not know your qualifications as such. If you have any concerns, please contact us prior to your purchase.
Note: Shipping time may vary when ordered on weekend and holidays.Visit our store for related parts for these models. Also subscribe to news letter for discount events.
Thank You For Supporting Small Home Businesses and Disabled Veterans