- A NICE EARLY 1900'S POSTCARD
- "THE WENONAH", BAY CITY'S NEW HOTEL AND PARK, BAY CITY, MICH.
- Postmark - Bay City, Mich., June 6, 1912
. Condition - Good with light corner wear. Does have a couple of small areas that are dull on right side, one towards top, other towards bottom. Still a very nice image.
- WE WILL SHIP IN THE USA, CANADA AND EUROPE.
- EXTRA POSTAGE FOR CANADA AND EUROPE.
- WE ALWAYS SHIP PROMPTLY AND PACKAGE EACH AND EVERY ITEM CAREFULLY.
- ONCE ITEM IS SHIPPED, WE WILL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY LOST OR DAMAGED ITEMS. WE CAN NOT PREDICT WHAT MAY HAPPEN TO THE ITEM ONCE IT LEAVES OUR HANDS. IF YOU HAVE ANY CONCERNS AT ALL, WE WOULD RECOMMEND THAT YOU INSURE YOUR ITEM.
- WE ACCEPT PERSONAL CHECKS, MONEY ORDERS OR PAY PAL.