In this 2-player game using all Queens, you'll have to plan your moves carefully as you outwit your opponent to get four Queens in a row. Just like in a game of Chess, the all-powerful Queen can move any number of squares vertically, horizontally or diagonally. The only difference is that pieces can't be captured. Stay alert and exercise logic as you navigate the board to get your Queens in a row.
- Four in a Row meets Chess!
- Be the first to get four of your Queens in a straight line horizontally, vertically or diagonally
- Queens move per regular Chess rules but can't be captured
- A simple strategy game that grows in complexity with each play experience
- For 2 players, ages 8 to adult