Creating Music At The Piano
- This volume surveys the major keyboard style periods with a variety of familiar compositions, each prefaced by a brief explanation.
- A unique aspect of this edition is the introduction it provides to music editing.
- Using facsimiles, the editors explain the importance of good editions and some of the steps involved in creating a performance edition.
- This is the core lesson book for Level 3.
- Uses folk songs, pop songs and masterworks by Offenbach, Beethoven, and Bach.
By Willard Palmer and Amanda Vick Lethco
Please click the link below to view my Booth policies.
Thank you for taking the time to visit.
Click the link below to tour my Bonanzle Booth.
Template by Lesley's Auction Template Designs