Depression Era yellow glass square sherbet in the Block Optic pattern. These are referred to as "chunky sherbets" in Barbara and Jim Mauzy's book "Mauzy's Depression Glass" 3rd edition (see the picture on page 28). It measures approximately 3 3/4" across and stands 2 1/2" tall. Block Optic was made by the Hocking Glass Company from 1929-1932. All items available for this listing are in excellent condition with no chips or cracks and show very little if any signs of usage or wear.This is original depression era glass and not a reproduction.
The fine print:
- For heavier and/or larger packages ask in advance for the cheaper Parcel Post shipping rates.
- We accept PayPal (expected within 5 days after sale) and money order payments (expected within 10 days after sale).
- Buyer pays postal shipping and insurance charge. Most items ship Priority mail but if there is significant savings we will shipped parcel post. We do not charge handling fees. We ship within United States only.
- Buyer assumes all responsibilities for shipping of uninsured items.
- Returns accepted as money back. Item must be returned within 3 days after receipt. Buyer pays return shipping. Original shipping is refundable only if item is grossly misrepresented. Returned items must be the same item as originally shipped, must still have our black light markings and be in the same condition as originally shipped.
- Iowa buyer must pay Iowa state sales tax.
- When combining purchases of multiple items shipping may be over stated or under stated. Any overpayment of shipping will be refunded.