Elegant crystal glass etched saucer champagne in the Rose pattern. Rose was produced by the A.H. Heisey Company from 1949-1957. This beautiful pattern is very unigue as the designer used a rose bud as part of the design on the stem of the goblets. The champagne measures approximately 4 9/16 inches tall, 4 inches in diameter at the top and holds 6 ounces when filled to the top of the rim. It has no chips, cracks or cloudiness and shows very little if any signs of usage or wear.
The fine print:
- We accept PayPal (expected within 5 days after sale) and money order payments (expected within 10 days after sale).
- Buyer pays postal shipping and insurance charge. Most items ship Priority mail but if there is significant savings we will shipped parcel post. We do not charge handling fees. We ship within United States only.
- Buyer assumes all responsibilities for shipping of uninsured items.
- Returns accepted as money back. Item must be returned within 3 days after receipt. Buyer pays return shipping. Original shipping is refundable only if item is grossly misrepresented. Returned items must be the same item as originally shipped, must still have our black light markings and be in the same condition as originally shipped.
- Iowa buyer must pay Iowa state sales tax.
- When combining purchases of multiple items shipping may be over stated or under stated. Any overpayment of shipping will be refunded.