Fenton champagne satin opalescent glass bell in the Lily of the Valley pattern. Fenton started producing this bell in 1997 and the ware number for it is 8265 PQ. It measures approximately 6 1/4" tall. It has the original box and Fenton sticker still attached. It has no chips or cracks and I see no signs of wear.
The fine print:
- We accept PayPal (expected within 5 days after sale) and money order payments (expected within 10 days after sale).
- Buyer pays postal shipping and insurance charge. Most items ship Priority mail but if there is significant savings we will shipped parcel post. We do not charge handling fees. We ship within United States only.
- Buyer assumes all responsibilities for shipping of uninsured items.
- Returns accepted as money back. Item must be returned within 3 days after receipt. Buyer pays return shipping. Original shipping is refundable only if item is grossly misrepresented. Returned items must be the same item as originally shipped, must still have our black light markings and be in the same condition as originally shipped.
- Iowa buyer must pay 6% sales tax.
- When combining purchases of multiple items shipping may be over stated or under stated and require a new invoice. Any overpayment of shipping will be refunded.