Vintage soda pop bottle paper label, NEHI ORANGE SODA, 10oz size picturing an orange face, in n-mint+ unused new old stock condition. Nice clean label. Scans show the front, back is blank. The black border is so all the edges can be seen and is not part of the label itself. NOTE: All of the soda pop bottle labels I have listed are guaranteed to be 100% authentic originals. All are clean, unused and new old stock unless otherwise noted. Thank you for your purchase I appreciate it.
Be sure to add me to your favorites list!
I am Mistercola (Robert). I have bought, sold, and traded all types of advertising memorabilia for over 35 years now. I have been selling for over 20 years. Visit all my user names Mistercola (main store), Mistercolatwo, Mistercolathree, Mistercolafour, Mistercolafive, Mistercolasix and Mistercolaseven (second store).
All of the items I sell are guaranteed to be 100% authentic and original. I offer the best condition items I have available and price them as low as possible. Just because I list an item for much less than its true value does not mean that it is of inferior quality. I give a fair and honest description of an items condition using the following scale: Mint --- Near Mint --- Excellent --- Very Good --- Good --- Fair --- Poor, with some ++'s when I feel an item falls in between.
I do all the acquisitions, listings, and shipping personally. If you have any questions or comments just contact me though any of my listings by clicking on "Contact Seller". I will get back to you as soon as possible. My policies are listed below so take a moment to look them over.
Over the coming years I will be listing thousands of items in all my store categories. Many of these will be out of my personal collections. I will continue to sell soda bottle caps, bread wrappers, soda labels, soda pop bottles, milk caps, milk bottles, matchbook covers, magazine ads, etc. along with a great variety of ephemera in most every advertising category.
I found this quote on the back of a matchcover and I think it sums up my way of doing business:
“I thank you for the business and the friendliness which I believe exists between us. I appreciate your patronage and assure you that I will do all in my power to please you. If my goods and service please you, tell your friends. If not, tell me.”
Thank you to all my past and future customers, I always appreciate your business.
1) My items are kept in a smoke and pet free climate controlled environment. Due to the nature of Vintage items there may be the occasional age related odor that is beyond my control.
2) All of my sales are No Reserve and will sell to the highest bidder. I DO NOT charge a buyer's premium or end an sale early. Shipping is done professionally "in house" so there is never a charge for an outside service.
3) Multiple wins may be combined, where feasible, to keep the shipping costs down. YOU MUST WAIT FOR MY INVOICE BEFORE YOU PAY in order to receive the lowest possible shipping price. You can add items to your Cart and then request an invoice before you pay. If you make multiple purchases and pay separately I am unable to refund any portion of the shipping costs if you pay before receiving my invoice.
4) Your item/items will be shipped within 1 business day to ensure prompt delivery. All domestic packages will come with FREE tracking. I take great care in my packing and shipping and I will do my best to insure that your package arrives quickly and safely. I am not responsible if something happens to your order once it is in the hands of the carrier.
5) International Buyers: Shipping costs for your country can be determined by using the Shipping Calculator in the listing. Rates are based on USPS First Class Package International or USPS Priority Mail International. Delivery times will vary greatly from what is posted in the listing. Import duties, taxes and charges will not be included in the item price or shipping costs and are the buyer's responsibility. International Mail does not come with a tracking number and I am not responsible if your package is lost or damaged once it is in the hands of the carrier.
6) If you are considering leaving less than positive feedback or low DSR's please contact me first so I have a chance to address your concerns. If I do not know what the problem is, I cannot fix it.
7) Returns: Due to a change in policy I no longer accept returns unless the item differs from what is pictured and described. If a problem should arise there are a variety of options to work with so contact me first before you contact.
8) If you have questions on how I run my listings, or the processing of your order, you can contact me anytime through Messages or from any of my listings by clicking on "Contact Seller". I answer all questions as quickly as possible.