Top notes of the discontinued fragrance Honey by Marc Jacobs is a Floral Fruity fragrance for women. Honey was launched in 2013. Honey was created by Annie Buzantian and Ann Gottlieb. Top notes are pear, mandarin orange and punch; middle notes are honeysuckle, orange blossom and peach; base notes are honey, vanilla and woodsy notes.
- Brand: Marc Jacobs
Fragrance Name: HONEY
- Fragrance Type: Eau de Parfum Spray / Vaporisateur
- Gender (Suggested): For Her / Women
- Size: 1.7 oz / 50 ml OR 3.4 oz / 100 ml (Please note: both items are sold separately -- this is not a combo listing)
- Condition: Brand New Item in SEALED Container
- Manufacturing Country: United States of America
Other Important Information
Whenever you apply a fragrance, several factors (including your natural skin smell, mood, stress level, body chemistry, age, diet, current medications, etc.) affect the way the scent smells on your skin. Similarly, dry or oily skin can affect the amount of time a fragrance lasts after being initially applied.