Kayak Stabilizer System
Feel secure and stable in your kayak, or canoe while fishing with the Scotty #302 Kayak Stabilizer System. The inner bladders are easy to inflate and offer over 30 pounds of extra buoyancy. Scotty's new Locking Brackets make installation and removal quick and easy! Remove, or reposition, the pontoons with the push of a button. This Stabilizer System can easily be adapted to fit on most canoes without drilling holes by using the Scotty #449 Portable Clamp Mount. Each pontoon includes a Scotty locking mounting system for easy installation and removal. Simply unlock and swing the system inboard to move them out of the way. The Stabilizer Kit includes two inflatable pontoons, two 28" anodized arms with post, four #241L Locking Combination Side/Deck Mounts, and two #280 Baitcaster Rod Holders. Each 28" anodized aluminum support arm includes a gear and post system at either end that allows you to make subtle adjustments to properly fit your stabilizer system to virtually any watercraft. The 30 inch long, 8" diameter (zipper opening) pontoons are manufactured from heavy-duty puncture and tear resistant PVC outer shell material. The #280 Baitcaster Rod Holders, included, hold a baitcaster reels in a cushioned cradle. A slot in the front of the rod holders allow for a spinning reel to be securely held in position. The rod holders' design has a side mounted flange, which leaves the bottom open. This allows the rod holders to accommodate trigger grips. Pistol grip rod butts easily clear the sides of the rod holders for quick rod retrieval. Rods can be secured in the holders with soft latching straps which snap over the top.
- Stabilizer Kit includes 2 inflatable pontoons, 2 28" anodized arms, 4 #241L Locking Combination Side/Deck Mounts, 2 #280 Baitcaster Rod Holders
- Easy inflatable inner bladders offer over 30 pounds of extra buoyancy
- Scotty's new locking mounts make installation and removal quick and easy
- Each pontoon includes a Scotty adjustable mounting system for easy installation and removal
- 30" long x 8" diameter (zipper opening) pontoons are made of heavy PVC-coated outer shell materials with a durable inner bladder
- Product in Inches (L x W x H): 32.0 x 8.0 x 8.0
- Shipping Weight (in pounds): 11.15
- Color: Black
Timeless Landing Outfitters
Our Mission: Provide Quality Products, Great Prices & World Class Service
Shipping, Returns, Refunds & Feedback
Terms & Conditions
- Free Shipping within the lower 48 continental United States.
- Orders are shipped in 2-4 business days.
- No shipping to Alaska & Hawaii.
- Delivery generally takes 5-10 business days.
- Sales Tax is required when shipping to Florida.
- Adult signature is required for orders over $250.00.
- No international shipping, and no shipping to U.S. protectorates or overseas commonwealths (i.e. Puerto Rico, Guam, Virgin Islands, Philippines, North Mariana Islands etc.).
- No shipping to APO/FPO/DPO addresses.
- No shipping to exporters, packaging, shipping or freight forwarding companies.
- By purchasing this item, you agree to our Shipping Policy, that you meet the purchase requirements relating to the locations we ship to; and that under the terms of this policy you agree to an immediate refund of your payment and cancellation of the transaction if you attempt to have us ship internationally, to APO/FPO/DPO addresses, to U.S. Commonwealths, to exporters, packaging & delivery companies, or to shipping or freight forwarding companies.
Returns & Refunds
- We have a 30 day replacement or money back return policy.
- A Return Authorization Number is required for all returns.
- Contact us for a Return Authorization Number (RA#) & instructions for returns.
- Returns must be unused and returned in the original packaging, in resellable condition.
- Most items we sell are eligible for Manuafacturer Warranties, and we will gladly assist with manufacturer warranty processes even after the 30 day return timeframe has expired.
- Damage due to buyer abuse of item is non-refundable.
- Damage caused by the carrier during shipping is handled through the USPS or UPS claim process. We insure shipping on all items sent out.
- Buyer is responsible for return shipping; and insurance of the return shipment.
- Optics: Optical items returned with damage due to buyer misuse or abuse are non-refundable. Binoculars, Scopes, Rangefinders, Night-vision, Cameras & other optical items are sent to the manufacturer for determination of acceptability of the return.
- Returns not following these guidelines may be non-refundable or may incur a restocking fee.
Your feedback is welcome so that we may grow and improve as an member. If you have suggestions, questions or problem with what you have purchased, please email us prior to leaving feedback, so that we may fix the problem. We do not feel the transaction is complete until we know that you are happy. If there is a problem we will resolve it.
Please do not leave negative feedback for delays or problems caused by Postal Carriers, as we have no control over UPS or the the U.S. Postal Service once an item leaves our facility.