Trap Ease Trap Roller with Number 241 Side Deck Mount
Crab and prawn trap roller for easy retrieval. Fits Scotty post rod holder mounts for convenient mounting and versatile positioning. Tough reinforced nylon and rigid design gives the Trap-ease ultimate strength. Large size roller with pivoting head makes for smooth operation. For use with rope up to 1/2" diameter. Long arm for extended reach over gunnel. Adjustable arm angle. Includes No. 241 side/deck mount.
- Large size roller with pivoting head makes for smooth operation. For use with rope up to 1/2" diameter
- Recommended for non-commercial, single trap use
- Adjustable arm angle. Includes No. 241 side/deck mount
- Long arm for extended reach over gunnel
- Mount Dimensions: 4 x 2 x 2
- Bolting dimension: 1 5/16 x 3 3/16
Timeless Landing Outfitters
Our Mission: Provide Quality Products, Great Prices & World Class Service
Shipping, Returns, Refunds & Feedback
Terms & Conditions
- Free Shipping to the lower 48 United States
- Orders are shipped in 2-4 business days.
- No Shipping to Alaska or Hawaii.
- Sales Tax is required when shipping to Florida.
- Adult signature is required for orders over $250.00.
- No international shipping, and no shipping to U.S. protectorates or overseas commonwealths (i.e. Puerto Rico, Guam, Virgin Islands, Philippines, North Mariana Islands etc.).
- No shipping to APO/FPO/DPO addresses.
- No shipping to exporters, packaging, shipping or freight forwarding companies.
- By purchasing this item, you agree to our Shipping Policy, that you meet the purchase requirements relating to the locations we ship to; and that under the terms of this policy you agree to an immediate refund of your payment and cancellation of the transaction if you attempt to have us ship internationally, to APO/FPO/DPO addresses, to U.S. Commonwealths, to exporters, packaging & delivery companies, or to shipping or freight forwarding companies.
Returns & Refunds
- We have a 30 day replacement or money back return policy.
- A Return Authorization Number is required for all returns.
- Contact us for a Return Authorization Number (RA#) & instructions for returns.
- Returns must be unused and returned in the original packaging, in resellable condition.
- Most items we sell are eligible for Manuafacturer Warranties, and we will gladly assist with manufacturer warranty processes even after the 30 day return timeframe has expired.
- Damage due to buyer abuse of item is non-refundable.
- Damage caused by the carrier during shipping is handled through the USPS or UPS claim process. We insure shipping on all items sent out.
- Buyer is responsible for return shipping; and insurance of the return shipment.
- Optics: Optical items returned with damage due to buyer misuse or abuse are non-refundable. Binoculars, Scopes, Rangefinders, Night-vision, Cameras & other optical items are sent to the manufacturer for determination of acceptability of the return.
- Returns not following these guidelines may be non-refundable or may incur a restocking fee.
Your feedback is welcome so that we may grow and improve as an member. If you have suggestions, questions or problem with what you have purchased, please email us prior to leaving feedback, so that we may fix the problem. We do not feel the transaction is complete until we know that you are happy. If there is a problem we will resolve it.
Please do not leave negative feedback for delays or problems caused by Postal Carriers, as we have no control over UPS or the the U.S. Postal Service once an item leaves our facility.