ITEM DESCRIPTIONI am offering you a JFK club card. If you were a contributor in 1960, to the campaign of John F. Kennedy and if you lived in Connecticut, you would get this membership card, 2 1/4" x 3 7/8" showing a head image of JFK. This one is in nice condition. Nr. Mint.
- Please use my pictures to judge the condition of this item.
- My photos are considered a large part of the item description. Good luck with your collection.
- View my other listings for more interesting items.
- I ship the day after I receive payment. If you fail to receive your item promptly do not blame me.
- In addition to the usual holiday rush, "someone" in higher office screwed with the postal service and it is affecting all of us. I buy also and have experienced unusual delays receiving my purchases. Be patient.
- Any questions? Please feel free to ask away. I have seen a couple of sellers, operating in another hobby that I am a buyer in, and they very specifically state that they will not answer questions. They say that they are too busy. That is a ridiculous attitude to take when you are in a retail business online. Needless to say, if I could not get my questions answered, I did not buy from them.
- My lifetime guarantee of authenticity and receipt with contact information is included with all items.
- This item will easily pass a full authentication by any legitimate authentication service.
I will refund your purchase price and REFUND YOUR AUTHENTICATION FEE if it does not pass a full authentication.
- Most of the items I sell are new to the hobby and are bought from the original owner of the item or the original owners family. I work hard to find these items that are new to the hobby.
- Many dealers, including many , buy from me due to my reasonable pricing and authenticity.
- Be sure to visit my store for other quality items.
- I have been buying and selling autographs and memorabilia for over 25 years.
- All items over $100 are shipped by USPS Priority Mail, with signature required.
- All items under $100 shipped by regular USPS First Class Mail or USPS Priority Mail. All items are trackable with an shipping label.
- Fed Ex or UPS express shipping is available.
- I use a padded bubble mailer lined with additional protection.
- I do combine shipping. If you buy more than one item from me wait for my invoice with combined shipping.
- I ship within 1 day of receiving payment.
Buyer agrees to pay within two days of end of sale.
- I send reminders if sale is unpaid after two days; non payment report filed if unpaid in four days.