Vintage Sheet Music - 1932 "Forty Second Street" by L. Parks, E. Keyes, W. Demarest & B. Goodwin
Copyright by M. Witmark & Sons
Six pages; 9" x 12"
Condition is very good; mild wear and mild color changes.
*Returns accepted within 20 days
SHEET MUSIC GRADING CRITERIA
- LIKE NEW / EXCELLENT (LN) Near-perfect and free of defects. No tears, no stains, corners must be mostly sharp, some handling wear is allowed. May have original music store stamp, but no extraneous pen or pencil markings.
- VERY GOOD (VG)- A piece with only slight defects. Edges and corners can show some light wear. Some light handling wear and/or soiling and/or creases. Stains and other damage are not allowed. May have a music store stamp, label or owner’s name written on cover
- GOOD (G) - Defects can include handling wear, edge and corner wear, light creases, tears up to 1”, a light water stain (but no damage), up to 50% spine separation, writing, a label, or a store stamp on the cover, or other minor defects. Can be mended inside with tape - no tape on cover.
- FAIR (F)- Defects can include handling wear, significant edge and corner wear, creases, writing, chipping, 100% spine split, Staples and/or tape on the cover or inside. But still 100% legible and complete.
- POOR (P) - Can be torn, ragged, mended, stained, stapled, etc. Larger sizes maybe clipped making some of the contents illegible.