Announcing the brand new Bonanza Sellers mobile app, the easiest way to manage your Bonanza business on the go! The app is available now for Android and coming soon for Apple, and offers a streamlined way to manage your Bonanza business when you're away from your computer.
Manage your Bonanza store any time, any place!
Why did we create the Bonanza Sellers mobile app?
It’s impossible to predict the future, but a little bird told us that mobile technology is here to stay. Most folks have a smart phone in their pocket at all times, so we wanted to leverage that power to make life better for Bonanza buyers and sellers everywhere.
Not to mention, it’s one of the top most-requested things on our feedback site. Sellers have been clamoring for a mobile app to help manage their inventory and sales, and we love giving our merchants whatever they need to grow their businesses painlessly and effectively.
How does the Bonanza Sellers mobile app make life easier for sellers?
The new Bonanza Sellers app allows merchants to list products, manage inventory, and communicate with buyers while on the go using their smartphones. It’s a streamlined and easy-to-use way to save time on the most common tasks when managing your business on Bonanza.
How does the Bonanza Sellers mobile app improve the shopping experience for buyers?
One of the biggest factors in customer satisfaction is “speed of communication.” The bottom line is that conversion rates and repeat purchases are higher for merchants that respond more quickly to buyer questions.
The new Bonanza Sellers app makes it easy for merchants to respond to customers anytime and anywhere, faster than ever before. That’s the kind of customer service that delights shoppers and brings them back to Bonanza again and again.
What can I do with the Bonanza Sellers mobile app?
For the initial launch of the app, we’ve been laser-focused on features that achieve our most important goals: Reducing time and effort for Bonanza merchants, and helping them improve the customer service experience for buyers. These goals are supported by each feature in the app:
- Create, edit, and delete item listings. You can create new listings on your phone by taking or uploading photos, and entering the title and basic description. Later, you can go to the Bonanza website to fill in the more complicated details like sizes, traits, and other advanced settings. (Full item-editing capability is coming soon.)
- Read, write, and respond to Bonanza mail. Accessing your Bonanza mail on the go will help you decrease your response times to customer questions, and allow you to communicate with buyers even when you’re away from your computer.
- View orders, accept or deny offers, and mark items as shipped. Now it’s faster than ever to check for new orders, and even mark them as shipped from your warehouse, post office or anywhere else you take your mobile phone.
- Turn on push notifications. Rather than checking your computer for new sales every 10 minutes, just enable push notifications on your phone and we’ll buzz you whenever you get a new sale or a new Bonanza mail.
- See the trends at a glance. Keep an eye on your longer-term trends by viewing graphs of your recent booth visitors and items sold.
We’ll add more functionality over time, but we expect this initial feature set to immediately help improve your effectiveness and save you time as a Bonanza seller.
What does it mean that the app is in “Beta?"
As of February 2015, the mobile app is currently in Beta release, which means there are likely some bugs that we’ll be fixing on a daily basis. It gives you a chance to try it out, but offers a word of caution that it’s still a bit rough around the edges.
The next release will be in about a month, and will come with bug fixes and new features - including the ability to fully edit item listings on your mobile device.
Where can I get the Bonanza Sellers mobile app?
The Bonanza Sellers mobile app is a free download for Android and Apple iOS devices. You can find it in the Android Store, and it's coming to the Apple App store as soon as it completes Apple’s lengthy approval process.
Thank you for selling on Bonanza - onward and upward!