Relentless Simplicity - The Bonanza Blog
Welcome to the Bonanza Blog! Here you will find all the latest news about our online marketplace, with timely stories about how to get the most out of your selling online and effectively manage your online shop.
Two weeks ago we asked Bonanza sellers to help guide us towards making the best possible marketplace in 2014. You responded in record numbers and provided us with some great feedback and let us know exactly what you would like to see happen in 2014. We wanted to share the results with you so you can get an idea of what to expect in the upcoming months. We have included the percentage the feature was voted for so you can get a sense of the most requested enhancements. Not all of the features will be implemented but this gives us a clear idea of what is important to you and we're all about making you happy!
|Better Ability to Bulk List/ Bulk Edit Listings||8%|
|More Pictures/ Ability to Zoom||7%|
|Better Booth Analytics (visual)||6%|
|More Payment Options/ Pay with Credit Card||6%|
|More Variables/ Sizing and Color Options on Individual Listings||5%|
|Better Categories (more concern for handmade items)||5%|
|Keep Closed Listings Available for Repeat Listings||4%|
|Offline Editing Tool for Listings||3%|
|Bonanza-made Templates Available for Listings||2%|
|More Customizable Booth/ Storefront||2%|
|Better End of Sale... (continued)|
It's hard to believe that we are less than 3 weeks away from Cyber Monday and Black Friday. We have already noticed a steady bump in traffic and sales so all hands on deck! In keeping with tradition, we would like to announce that we are changing our search algorithm. Ha! Just kidding...I crack myself up! Actually we have been spending quality time the past 2 weeks tending to bugs and improvements on Bonanza, so your buyers (and our sellers) will have the best experience possible.
The following list is only a summary of recently completed tasks:
- Make eBay importer smarter for shipping, traits, and categories. Our importers are getting full programmer love because importing your listings properly will mean less work for you and a more accurate buying experience
- Make our category guesser and price guesser wicked smart
- Improve our background burner
- Enhance our CSV Importer
- Speed up and enhance search results page. Make search smarter about number queries
- Make it so that favorite booths are removed from your profile page when the favorite booth no longer exists
- Take multiple passes at shopping cart to ensure we are offering the most trouble free cart experience (also decreased checkout steps... (continued)